Sunday, September 30, 2018

Ancient Under Water Fortress

Q. Hello Lynn , I wonder what this is? https://www.youtube.com/embed/ppkWfJlNXqk 
Is this an Ancient fortress under water or some kind of space ship?
A.  I do see this as an ancient fortress.  I get it was an island, similar to Atlantis.  I see this as a place where ETs used to frequent, and served as a "base" on earth.  I see an enormous tsunami came and destroyed the base, leaving it buried. 

I get if you were to test this area, you would find many magnetic anomalies.  I see ships above having electronic difficulties due to the portal above, and the remains of this base below.  Even though the earth base was destroyed, I get there is still a lot of UFO activity and citings in this region.


This base looks to be thousands of years old.  Oddly, I do not see ETs living on this base, but it looks more like a "pit stop" or landing zone.  The symbols feel to be related to some kind of "rules" to the neutrality to the conduct on earth.  Like they are symbols for "peace" (even though the word is pronounced differently, that is the impression I got). 

When I look at who built this, I hear "Lyrian."  I get this landing zone was referred to as the island "Lyros" (or something meaning that).


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-  

Videos and Discussion available on: 
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

3 comments:

The enlightened one said...

Lynn, you're spot on about magnetic anomalies. The treasure-hunters who found this object said on Swedish television that they had experienced malfunctioning of electronic equipment in proximity to this site.

You're also spot on about the age of the object. It's discoverers said it had plenty of stones on top of it, which had been deposited during the last ice age, so it must be thousands of years old.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Hm. When did the Mediterranean Valley flood?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@The enlightened one: Thanks for sharing.

@Da-da: Around the same time. I don't know the exact year, but it was thousands of years ago.