Saturday, July 21, 2018

Cymatics

Q. Sounds create shapes called cymatics.  If you change the vibration of sound waves they produce specific shapes and waves called cymatics. If you repeat the vibration you should get the same shapes under the same conditions.  Some of them are circles and random geometric shapes, but you can also create a cross (Christian symbol) and a pentagram (Satanic).  Symbols have a powerful influence on people if they are closely associated with a movement or a belief system.  If you play the sound / vibration that creates an associated image, can you influence people's behavior or mood with that sound while the person is unaware?  If you played the sound associated with a pentagram would that make you more aggressive, or a cross more docile?
A.  When I focus on cymatics, I do see that you can infuse and influence the shape of sound (and water) with specific vibrations.  I see that these vibrations can be very effective in healing a person (though sound therapy, or through ingesting infused water).  Everything within us works on vibrations and frequencies, and when an illness occurs it is because a frequency is off.  Sound is one of the ways to influence and encourage health. 

I do see a person can be influenced in ways they are unaware of (smells, sounds, visually) and there is a lot of money in marketing and advertising to determine what is most effective to obtain a desired result.  I see there are also other agendas out there using a stimulus such as sounds to manipulate people to be calm, docile, aggressive.  Sound and vibrations are not only heard, but they are felt within the subconscious.  


The interesting thing I get is you can place intent behind a sound to alter how it is perceived by those hearing it.  If you were to purposely create a sound that was infused with a cross, and placed the intent of love and Source, it would be met with a peaceful reaction.  Likewise, if you sent out a vibration of a cross and tied it with the emotion of sinners being punished, the reaction would be very anxious and fearful.  Cymatics do look very powerful, and the intent behind a directed (purposeful) sound is just as impactful.      


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

Link to PsychicFocus reading on YouTube: to be posted
To further support the blog or my YouTube channel, please visit me on Patreon.

10 comments:

@Watch said...

Hi & Thanks! 5th. dimension (Aquarius). great recording (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaqNErbTWc) !!

Craig said...

Lynn thanks for this. Being a musician who has created meditation music, I always put the intention of putting healing and love energy in before I record. When I got a case of CDs back from the duplicator, I actually could feel energy coming through my hands. I checked it with my wife who is sensitive and she felt the same, which made me feel good. On a side note, I'm getting a majority of downloads and streams from Japan lately. Spiritual awakening?

Question - I did not know about the switching of keys from 440 to 432 at that time. Does my intention sort of override any negative issues from recording in 440? Thank you.

Karoline said...

Hi Lynn. Nice reading. This out of topic though. This is regarding the session requests. Two months ago I submitted a request which I don't see on the main page? Not sure if its changed?

Agent Honk said...

The cross does not belong to christians and the pentagram is not satanic

Buddhist Lady said...

I read once...somewhere...in channeled reading (maybe Arcturian or Pleiadian) that sound was used to heal them. They live in, of course, a higher dimension so the body becomes less dense and more light and vibration. Essentially, you go straight to curing the etheric body. But I do remember specifically that sound was the healing "agent."

@Watchand...nice!! What I liked even more was how much he loves playing!! You can see the love and groove emanating from him!!

@Craig...I dig it. When my massage therapist finished a week ago, I lay there for a few minutes (I usually just get up), and I could literally feel the energy coursing through my body like blood and felt like I was floating about 4" above the table. Just me growing...but, yeh, energy is real.

If I can figure out how to do it...I'd like to change my name from "Buddhist Lady" to "Little Miss Prissy" in honor of the best song ever produced (yeh...I know...people argue about this all the time) and a song which makes me feel I'm in 5D. I am so in love with "Little Miss Prissy" by the Stray Cats...well...I just don't know what to do with myself except dance. And at almost 70, when I shake it like I did in my 20's and 30's, I almost pass out. Good heavens! "Dick...I give this song a 100 for dance-ability."

Raymond said...

Are the vibrations that can help us currently available, the same frequencies we can find on Youtube? Is it as simple as 'listening' like we normally do, or do they penetrate our bodies in a more complex way?

I wonder what someone would experience if they could see everything vibrate. It would be interesting.

Many thanks for your blog Lynn.

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn! There have been recent posts by Q Anon insinuating that Q might actually be JFK jr. And that he faked his own death. What do you make of this?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks so much for the comments!

@Craig: Yes, intent really means everything. What you are doing is a beautiful thing, and I love your music!

@Karoline: What was your question? I do have a page I save of drafts when the request page gets really full. I can confirm it is there if you like.

@Domestic Goddess: I sadly do feel JFK has passed. I did see something on that too, but don't connect to it being correct.

@Raymond: Yes, many are available, and listening is a great way to start. You will "feel" what harmonizes with your body.

@Watch said...

@Buddhist Lady! I coudn't have said it better!

Cheryl said...

Sound healing exists now!

I've been following Sharry Edwards from Sound Health Options for years now. She has a great show/podcast I listen to on iTunes. What she does is record your natural speaking voice, and the computer program she developed tells you what notes are missing or weak. She can even diagnose illnesses and nutritional deficiencies. She then prescribes the missing notes, and voila, healing! She does amazing work. Her website is https://www.soundhealthoptions.com/. You can even do this whole process yourself on her website.