Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases)


Q. Hi Lynn, You have an amazing gift. Thank you for sharing with us! i"m wondering about Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB). I've read that some have been destroyed with nuclear devices and the resulting shockwaves were mistaken as earthquakes. If you've addressed this subject, would you give the link? I looked but couldn't find anything.Oops! I should have specified that DUMBs are in the U.S. I have read that one of the bases destroyed was under Washington D.C.Many Thanks!
A. These cities / bases do exist and they are all over the United States.  They connect to each other via a cave / highway system.  The current fracking (with regard to oil) going on has destroyed some of the transportation highways, and is a big concern.  I do get they have had some explosions, but those are due to methane bursts underground (not nuclear based)- these pockets of methane gas build up and when they ignite it creates an explosion.  I get that they have had many issues with this around the DC area- then it comes to me that this is what happened when the Washington Monument (I am seeing an image of the Monument shake violently during an earthquake) was compromised during an "earthquake"-- it was really one of those methane gas bursts.  Many people that reside in the DC area (that are permitted to use the underground system) are very worried about the damage that happened during that quake as I get it is still not fully repaired.  This underground highway is the main means of escape if they needed to evacuate for anything. I also see an image of "odd construction" like there is unexplained construction, prolonged or construction that looks unnecessary going on that is related to this event.

Q. I ask myself where the main bases are located?
A. There are many "hubs" everywhere, but the larger bases are in Colorado, Virginia, Montana and Northwest Arizona.  I get that the more south and the more east you go, it is difficult geographically to create these underground systems because the water table is a delicate thing to manipulate.  The water table is too high in the south east, and the soil composition in that area makes these structures more difficult to be build.  Then I get a message that there is a correlation between where the mountains are and where the underground bases / cities are (if you see a mountain chain there is almost certainty there is a base somewhere beneath because the rock and earth is perfect for this to exist). 

Q. Who knows of the bases and what are they doing?
A. I get many people know, but only few have access.  Important political figures and (I get) "key people" in society have permission to utilize these roadways.  Some "access" is bought, but much has to be earned. These bases are formed to protect people in the event of an attack. 

Q. I ask what kind of attack?  
And, I get from above- I first I thought from another country, but then I realize the message wasn't just meaning other countries, but rather ANYTHING (including ETs) from above (and I see the image of an ET shake their head up and down, yes, to confirm).  The goal is to protect important people and people that would be necessary for survival such as doctors, engineers, etc that have and are being trained by the military for such an event if it were to happen.

And that is all I get for this reading.  Thank you.  Narrated reading available on YouTube.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the government is pretty positive that it needs protection if it feels like it has to have these bases.

Is an alien invasion coming? Or is there an actual space war going on right now they we are not aware of?

On a side not does Andrew D. Basiago the guy who claims time travel among other things for real?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Charlie: I see they are protecting against any kind of invasion- it feels like a paranoia that something is going to happen, but they don't know what (or exactly when). There is so much more than what we are told.

Regarding Andrew- I see he travels but more in an astral sense rather than physically.

Odin said...

Hi Lynn, talking about undergroud.... Does the under city called Shambahra by Tibet buddhism exist under the Tibet basin?? How is it like if it does?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Baku: I get that it does exist and very protected in a spiritual way. It carries the energy of some ancient knowledge. It is small, and ornately decorated with paintings and I get an image of individual golden items (treasure there?). I feel like it is a mystery, secret and has some documented historical information. I don't see it is used much now, but looked at as sacred. It is somehow protected from the outside world???

a2k said...

Dear psychic, one I read that those DUMBs were constructed by US govt. colluding with Reptilians & Grey.Earlier, those bases were shelter for negative ETs. But after intense battle with positive ETs they have been killed and those bases are made clear of any negative entities as of now. Do you really see such developments?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@a2k: I don't see negative forces (at least ET related) down below... Then I hear the only thing with negative energy in these bases down below is related to some of the humans?????