Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hello, my name is Nikky, birthday 9/29/86. My father was John Ball, birthday march 2nd. My father passed away when I was about 17. We had a very, very complicated past/relationship. When he died, I almost didn't know how to feel about it. He died so suddenly, I never got to say goodbye. There was no funeral/burial. My mom spilled his ashes without telling me/without me and I never got any sense of closure. I want to know if my dad has a message for me or anything he wants to say. The last thing that happened the last time I saw him was that he gave me a record album. Do you know what that record was? Do you see any significance or mental images regarding it? I really need to get some closure with my father and his sudden death. Please help me. Thank you.

Nikky, I would really enjoy doing this reading.  I am taking personal readings via email.  My email is outlined on the Focus Request page.  Please send your information there.  That way I can keep personal information confidential.  Thanks.

No comments: