Friday, September 7, 2012

Can you see what ascension is? Will some people really ascend into a higher dimension on a new earth in the future or something similar with the veils parting?

2:36 PM-From my experience in several of my readings I have seen earth in like layers, as in photo shop layers, and I have seen things in different layers occur simultaneously, and I feel that as you connect spiritually to the universal knowledge you can train yourself to see and hear these different layers while your earth body is still on the earth plane even though for me it is all in my mind, I do not physically feel like I am in this different layer, but I can get there when I consciously focus on it.  So I absolutely believe that you can evolve and have experiences in these different layers, but it does feel to me that it is all on the same earth, not like a parallel earth.
Q-Are people ascending all the time, or will it be everyone at the same time.
A-The image that I got show a crowd of people, and they are all standing together and they look like they are sleep walking.  And different people look like they are waking up from this sleepy state and they gasp for a breath and this is occurring at all different intervals and times. So it is showing me that this is really unique to the individual as to when they will wake up.
Q-Wake up to what?
A-As they take their breath, it is almost as if they wake up to a whole new enlightened way of thinking, like a certain clearheadedness that they never had before.
Q-What percentage of earth population would you say are awakened?
A-I am viewing a line of ten people that are standing and sleeping, 3 wake up very quickly, and they start slapping the other ones on the back trying to wake them up.  They are able to get one more awake and the remaining 6 are left asleep and they cannot wake them up.  So it looks to me 30-40% will wake up, but some will slower than others.  And the ones who get there first truly want to help the others, and try to help the others.  They do not try to horde the knowledge they really want to share it and want goodness for everyone.
Q-Is there an event that will trigger a mass awakening and if so when?
A-I am seeing an image of an eclipse, and I believe,  I will just tell you what I see, it is a dark sky, I see the moon or a dark circular object and behind it I see the edges of the sun.  So whether it is the moon blocking the sun,  wait I keep hearing Lunar Eclipse, so I think it is the moon blocking the Sun.

Q-Is this eclipse standard like predicted future, or is it unexpected?
A-I do not feel that it is unexpected, but it feel much more intense when it happens.  It will be more intense than a normal lunar eclipse.
Q-What month / year do you see this?
A-I saw a 2/14, so to me that is Feb of 2014, but also to piggy back on that eclipse, I am feeling like once everything is in line, it is like there is going to be a pause, like the eclipse will last an extended period of time.  It wont be like you have a six minute viewing window, it is going to be like 3 or 4 hours.   It will be like stuck there for a minute.
Q-Will this cause any changes on Earth?
A-I am seeing some really high waves, like the tide will be very high when this happens.  I do not see any tsunami type thing but I do see some high tides.
Q-What is the purpose of ascension?
A-Alright it was mentally explained to me like this:  That our human vibrations are increasing to the point where we are ready to evolve to the next level.
Q-Will people still exist or transform into something else?
A-As I look around I see a crowd of people and they all look the same, but some of the people in the middle of their forehead kind of have a light coming out, and it feel like although everybody looks the same on the outside, those who have ascended have been able to open their third eye.
Q-Does any of this ascension have to do with typical religious beliefs?
A-I do not see religion having anything to do with it.
Q-Will those still asleep resist or fight those that are awake?
A-I view those that are still asleep acting more like a child in their thoughts, and those who have woken up are like the wise parent.  The wise parent is wise enough not to fight with the childlike mentality and even though the wise parent is there to help, they are not there to force their ideas on the child mind unless the child wants it.  So they are able to coexist.
Q-Where are you and I on the ascension scale?
A-I think your are going to go first, but I am just a few day behind you.
Q-When do you see this occurring?
A-February of 2014 (timeline)
Q-Do you see children ascending?
A-Yes I do, I do see children ascending
Q-Is there anything else?  A-No 
3:04 PM. Link to Audio

Update 11/25/2012
Hi i really want to know about the ascension process? When is it going to happen how is it going to happen; Will you and I ascend and anything else you can say about it
9:35 PM - This is coming through to me like a video game, specifically it seems like "Abe's Odyssey   Is that one you played?  Yes.  And I am seeing five little creatures and they are standing up with their heads slouched over, and they are all snoring like they are asleep, and then Abe walks over to each one of them and he starts tapping them on the shoulder one at a time, and the get this Ah ha moment and as each one awakens and they experience their Ah ha moment, the screen pans to the little creatures point of view and it is like colors are brighter, and it is like they are in a dream but that dream feeling is their now reality.  And my impression is that when ascension happens it will be slightly different for everybody as far a time frame, like it might be a two to three week process, one person might get it on day one, but another might not get it till day 15 and I am feeling like you cannot wait for it to happen or even obsess about it happening.  It will just happen, and I also see it happening when your mind is at a relaxed moment, like driving in a car thinking about nothing or when you first wake up in the morning or go to bed at night.  And I feel like the experience will be that people will realize that there is something much greater out there and there is a purpose to life and learning, but the biggest thing will be understanding all of those things.  And I also see people realizing that they are just a speck in this infinite space and time, but not in a negative way, but more like there is such a potential to experience many more things.  I also feel like ascension even though you cannot wait on it or obsess about it you have to be open to it to allow it to happen.  I feel like people who are blocked to the idea won't be able to experience it because their physical and mental state cannot accept that heightened knowledge, it is like I am getting an image of someone in a mental institution because they were forced to see or understand something that they mentally could not grasp and it actually was detrimental to them, but for someone with an open mind, and craving like heightened spiritual experiences it will be amazing.  As far a when this will happen, it is not coming through strong to me but I am getting something about the middle of 2013, which interprets to June to me.  But again that was not clear.  I kept hearing the phrase "the wheels are in motion now", and when I tried to focus deeper on that it was like I was getting the mental message of it will be done by the middle of next year, which is June of 2013 (timeline).
Q-What brings about this change?
A-The image I see is a picture of the sun, and something passes in front of the sun because I see like a dark circle in the middle of the sun, and what happens is it has something to do with some intensity of the sun in conjunction with the gravitational pull from this object that is blocking the sun, and it creates some type of energy that in turn increases human's vibrations to where they are able to tap into that higher spiritual energy.
Q-Is this the same object causing earth changes?
A-No..Because when I picture the red comet, it is somewhere else, this is something from like behind the sun that comes from behind the sun and rotates in front of the sun.  And it is like for some reason we normally do not see it, but whatever path this thing is in, almost in the shape of a planet, it is bigger than a moon, it comes between earth and the sun.
Q-How large is this object in comparison with the sun.
A-I would say a third of the size.
Q-Has it always been in our solar system?
A-Yes, I feel like it has.  And being on Earth looking up at the sun, directionally I feel like this red comet is coming from the left, but this other body is comes in from the right, from behind the sun, and comes at us from a counter clockwise position.  Like around the sun to the front.
Q-Does it orbit and is in lock step with us, is that why as we orbit the sun, it is always on the opposite side?
A-Yes, that is kind of how it played out in my mind.  But something changes with it to kind of sling it in front of the sun.
Q-Is it planet, alternate earth, what do you get?
A-I do see it like a planet, but I do not see it as having life on it.  it reminds me of what the moon looks like except for much larger and it's many shades of dark brown.
Q-When will we see it in front of the Sun?  How long will it be visible?
A-I am feeling like it will be visible like with a telescope for up to like 2 months before it is actually in front of the sun.  And then it will pass over and be visible for another two months, but the peak of the ascension will be when it is directly in front of the sun.  It will appear to be in front of the sun for a good week to ten days.  We will still have daylight because it does not block everything, but it will feel more filtered.  Like how when you put a shade on a lamp.
Q-How do you feel about this reading.
A-Actually kind of surprised, I had seen the red comet and it's affects on a lot of readings, and I never even considered or seen any other image of any other body out their affecting us.  I feel excited to go through the ascension process and I think putting in words you could never really describe totally what it will be like to experience.  That is really it.
10:00 PM Link to Audio

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this reading. Super news:) Henriett

Anonymous said...

Because I, too, have been wanting this ascension to happen quickly, and soon, I looked up lunar eclipses, and solar eclipses for the year of 2014. There isn't anything for that month, although there is for April. Now, not saying your wrong, but I wonder about the "3 days of darkness", and if you've seen any of that, and how that may come about.
And, maybe the 2/14 is febuary 14??

Anonymous said...

ah but before 2014 it is likely that Earth's orbit will have changed, and the length of the day, so that the expected order of eclipses etc will no longer be correct.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Nibiru ???