Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hedy Lamarr and Wireless Technology

Q. Lynn, please do a reading on the actress Hedy Lamarr who patented frequency-hopping technology which led to wireless technology in the early 20th century. This actress, however beautiful, has no background in quantum physics or aerodynamics yet they want us to believe she invented this incredible technology - out of the blue! She was married to Friedrich Mandl, a weapons and armament dealer who sold ammunition to Germany. Even with her marriage to a kindof tech-oriented man I find it hard to believe she invented Wi-Fi herself. They claim she is self-taught and somehow stumbled across the technology by synchronizing a piano player with radio signals. And if her husband somehow inspired her towards developing this technology, wouldn't he have patented it in his own name? 

Since Lamarr is a Jewish woman I'm leaning towards my long-held theory that the biblical beings who came from the sky, otherwise known as angels, and promised they would restore the Chosen People to a high place are actually doing so by imparting Jewish people with advanced knowledge and technologies which have made them extraordinary wealthy and powerful globally. From Einstein to Mark Zuckerberg and the early software and computer developers and app developers in between, they seem to have advanced understanding before everyone else does. Did advanced ETs use Lamarr as a vehicle to share new knowledge with the human race? I look forward to hearing  your thoughts.

Here is an interview she did: https://youtu.be/muYlAsUDibE

A. When I first tune into this, I am drawn to look at the concept of Jewish people being "chosen."  There are countless contributions by non-Jewish people too (like Thomas Newcomen and the steam engine or Karl Benz laying concepts for the automobile).  I am overcome with this frustrated feeling, and see two hands shaking / waving at me (and they are attached to a frustrated man).  I then hear, "No one is chosen, that is just something that Jewish PTW (Powers That Were) say to justify their behavior toward all other people." [It is important to note that not all people believing in Judaism feel this way, and not all PTW are Jewish.  This refers ONLY to the Jewish sector of the PTW.  The PTW can come in many forms, and of varying beliefs.]  I get that very early on the Jewish portion of the PTW came up with a plan to "get ahead" by convincing a large following that they are "more special" than others, allowing them the justification they needed to get ahead by treating Gentiles any way they see fit.  This foundation paved the way for them to make and retain wealth and power, and these philosophies carried down from generation to generation.  

The Jewish PTW were also brilliant with keeping a purity to their belief system (making it important for Jewish men to only marry Jewish women, and vice versa).  Many other cultures were starting to spread out, other religions were explored, and certain amount of dilution feels to have occurred.  

Back to Hedy Lamarr.... I don't see that she was chosen because she was Jewish, but rather because she was seen as a tool to allow this technology to be shared.  It does look like this technology was ET based (or inspired), and I see that it was taught to her in dreams.  She was creative, and had an open, curious mind making her a good conduit for information.  It was in her greater good, and aligned with her journey here on earth.   I get that there was something inspirational about her and her self-motivated understanding.   For some, fame changes who they are, but she was able to handle the attention with grace. This also feels like it was a tough time for women to emerge, so it feels important that a women bring this technology out. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

24 comments:

Christina Gould said...

Thank you for pointing out what many of us have suspected all along. The Jewish "chosen ones" myth was politically motivated. Now if we can only educate people that the 'Eve tempted Adam with the apple' and all the other stories undermining women in the Bible were also politically motivated to keep women down...

@Watch said...

Thanks for the reading too! Macron wins with 65% against 35% of Le Pen. (I wish she had won!)

Truth & light said...

Of course they are not chosen - God has no favorites. Same goes for race. Good for her‼️

chris said...

Me too, WatchandKock.

Alex said...

@Christina

I don't know why people still believe in bible when we know 90% are made up stories by non-spiritual men and made to look like 'god's' words. Religions like Buddhism and Hinduism hold more truth. Men and women are equal because we can reincarnate as different sexes and why some people are homosexuals which the bible condemns..

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments everyone.

You are most welcome, WatchandKnock. :-)

EA RW said...

Non jewish inventions that changed our live.

Philips casette tape and CD
Nobutoshi Kihara invented the walkman

WiFi and bluetooth dutch inventions

Tesla

Edison lightbulb

Even the fire hose is a dutch invention

And the list goes on and on and on... It's funny that the things we take for granted nowadays has an origin and somebody had this crazy thought...

My Picks said...

le pen lost....big time

Cheryl said...

EA RW, of course there are plenty of non-Jewish inventors. That doesn't negate the point being made. Hollywood directors and producers are overwhelmingly Jewish, but you could also make a lengthy list of gentiles there, too. Interesting (not bad or good, just interesting) given that the Jewish population is such a minuscule part of the population (roughly 2% of the US pop).

lacham said...

I believe Le Pen won but lost to massive vote fraud & corruption.

The enlightened one said...

I wonder what the aftermath of the French election result will be... Somehow I intuitively sense that the fate of France will come true whoever becomes president. France cannot resist the winds that blow around her, and the winds in Europe is currently dragging all countries to exit the European Union, wether they want it or not.

Christina Gould said...

Asians are disproportionately represented in high paying careers and good colleges, but they would say it's through hard work, not by being God's chosen people. From what I know about Jewish culture via my Jewish friends and my own observations, I'd say Jews are disproportionately represented in Hollywood and in high paying professions because, just as with Asians, it's part of their culture to aim high. Also, like other ethnic groups, Jews have a tendency to be clannish when it comes to hiring practices. I've been hired several times by Jewish firms, I believe, because my last name sounds Jewish and that made my resume move up to the top of the stack. Of course, who knows how many jobs I've lost because my name sounds Jewish...I just know I seem to end up in Jewish companies. So if Jews are over-represented in Hollywood, it's probably because they favor working with their own.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Hedy Lamarr was instructed about CDMA by ETs in her dreams?? Krikey. Talk about our history being totally different than what we'd ever expect.

Truth & light said...

Lets not forget, jew is a religion not a race....so they numbers are represented correctly and if not, they have a lot of external power. They run follywood and the media and run most corporations.

Serene said...

Jewish is also an ethnicity, not only a religion. It is passed down through the matriarchal line. This is why many Jews share the same facial features. If your mother is Jewish, so are you, whether you are practicing or not.

Enlightening Life Your said...

The PTW are Khazarians, not Jewish and that distinction must be made. They have been using Judaism as their cover for generations but they are not 'jewish' at all, at least not in the true sense of the world. And the 'chosen ones' were of the tribe of Benjamin, not David. They were from the Caucasus Mountain and were called 'caucasians'. This has been corroborated by a number of authors, including Alex Christopher who wrote Pandora's Box.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you again for all the comments...

Yes, Le Pen did lose, and I fear what is to come of this. Nothing about it felt fated to be that way, so we will see.. I really see this as part of a destabilization agenda..

Many great commments, and lots to think on.

xo, Lynn

Truth & light said...

Theres no chosen ones - God has no favorites

Truth & light said...

The original jews were in Africa. Guess it was stolen. Chinese all have similar features, hispanics and blacks. Jewish is more of a religion and a way of life.....not a race

Melly said...

I'm not French but I am curious what'll happen now that Le Pen has lost. Actually, what the world has gotten into ever since Trump's unsettling decisions in the past few weeks. I thought he wanted to focus on America first, instead of getting in to fights with other countries.

Seeker said...

Dear Lynn,
I know it is a bit outside your topic, but there are some posting about the French election. I am from the North of Europe (not France) and up to the French election I had this wonderful inner feeling that we – the people – were winning - first time ever in my lifetime. When I saw the result, I simply couldn’t believe it. I had studied like many of your readers and listened my intuition. Now I am suddenly questioning myself and my emotions, why I could be so wrong and feel very confused. I am trying to understand what is going on. Is people simply too complacent? I cannot imagine that the French people feared stepping up to the bat. Macron won with 66.06% (a strange number indeed). Was it fraud? Totally unimaginable in Europe? Did the timeline change, what caused it to change? So, what now for Europe? It feels like the totalitarian state is slowly creeping closer, there is such as strange self-censorship in all media, and among people when topics are discussed. On the other hand, most of my friends and family members simply do not believe in all this alternative nonsense, the readers may recognize this situation. Simply also because most are busy with children, making a living, and in the end day they have had enough problems, so something light non-problematic in the television is really the best choice. Is this the problem, not enough critical mass – it must get worse before it gets better?
Still hopeful, all the best <3

The enlightened one said...

@King of Pentacles
I believe that that what you sensed might have been a general progress of positive forces around the world, not necessarily connected to the french election.

Lynn feels that Le Pen was fated to win. I would rather put it this way: The forces that she is a manifestation of are fated to manifest, and they can do this without Le Pen necessarily becoming president. I feel that many of the positive changes that would result with Le Pen as president will still come true under Macron as president. Not because he necessarily agrees with it or because it's his true nature, but because he cannot resist the positive forces.

Christina Gould said...

@King of Pentacles: I know what you mean about friends and family. It's like pulling teeth to get my family to even watch or read anything alternative. But then I remember how long it took me--two years or so--to be convinced that 9/11 really was an inside job and that our government was capable of such things. It's hard to deprogram yourself from a lifetime of brainwashing.

My belief is that the further we get into the Age of Aquarius, the more people will see the truth about our governments, the NWO, and so on. Until then, consider yourself special that you're able to see the truth sooner rather than later. Most people just can't handle the truth.

Seeker said...

@Christina. Thank you. Very well said.