Sunday, October 2, 2016

Zika Virus

Q Hi Lynn, Can you do a reading on this topic and info on this video here
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/230576/is_zika_virus_a_convenient_cover_story_for_tdap_vaccine/
"Is Zika Virus a Convenient Cover Story for Tdap Vaccine?"
Curiously and concerned =(  Thank You =)
A. I have tuned into the Zika virus before, and I do see that it is directly linked to the Tdap Vaccine. I get that there was a bad batch of the vaccine shipped to South America (I feel it was somehow "donated" to them), and that bad batch started this virus.  I see that proper testing wasn't done on this batch, and hear that there was some kind of unstable ingredient in it tied to the preservation of the immunization and that is the true root of the issue ??  The side effects weren't immediately present, but as the immunization was given, there was an increase in a specific birth defect, and the "Powers that Be" (that we on this bog like to refer to as the Powers that Were as a way to subconsciously to take their power) found it easier to label this as a new virus and make money trying to develop an immunization for the virus they caused, than to admit guilt, and pay for their negligence. I do resonate with much of what this video discusses.

Q. Hi! The Zika virus has been spreading steadily in south east Asia and most recently in Singapore at an alarming rate. There are numerous travel advisories about traveling to Singapore. Do you think this will get much worse or will the spread be controllable? Is there anything that we can ingest or wear / put on other than the usual repellent and citronella? What else can we do to protect ourselves from this?  Thank you!
A. i get with the amount of international travel, it is hard to get a handle on this, but I do see it slowing down.  I get that there will be some kind of environmental shift tied to the amount of humidity.  When that occurs, it looks to slow the virus down enough to get some control.  It may get a little worse before it looks better, but this "humidity shift" looks to be fairly soon (within the next few months).  

Two things come to me regarding personal protection against the virus. I get wearing lavender essential oil helps to repel the mosquitoes.  I also hear something about eating garlic (you sweat this out slightly) as also being a deterrent.   

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you  Love and light-

12 comments:

Truth & light said...

Why do I believe Zika is an updated version of chikungunya⁉️ How can mpsquitoes survive crossing the atlantic ocean & caribbean sea from Brazil to spread to different countries⁉️

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

That is interesting. That could be... I see the mosquitoes travel on ships and planes (with the fruit, vegetables, exports, etc).

Unknown said...

Hello Lynn, Thank you! May I pose a related question? In Brazil microcephaly in newborns is said to be linked to the zika virus. The intriguing thing is that, from the recent statistics, 77-79% of microcephaly cases concentrate in the Northeastern region. This makes one wonder because Zika virus is spread all over the country. Thanks!!(http://www.ibes.med.br/boletim-ms-sobre-microcefalia-regiao-nordeste-concentra-795-dos-casos-notificados/)

Alice L. said...

The PTW are also itching to use the Zika "epidemic" as an excuse to release GMO mosquitoes. They are also spraying areas with a pesticide that is known to cause birth defects (they sprayed in Florida without warning, while people were out on the street). I'm sure if any birth defects arise from the spraying, they can readily blame it on Zika.

Pathphinder said...

Thanks for the reading...

Pathphinder said...

Totally off topic... My wife and I saw are first ufo's tonight. Actually 4 of them, 2 were upside-down triangles. Red, blue, and green lights. They got bright and dimmed. One disappeared in a white flash or circle of light...

Unknown said...

congratulation Mark,we saw 2 spaceships in last 3 months..and yesterday I could see them really high as small stars,my husband said they are watching us..

Serene said...

Speaking of UFOs, within the last few months I've seen 3 or 4 bright "stars" (no blinking lights indicating they are an aircraft) that float across the sky, then after about a minute or two of me looking at them they slowly disappear like a light does on a dimmer. (No I don't think it's a falling star or asteroid, they're far too close for that.)

Also, I noticed there is a new TV comedy program coming out called People of Earth. It's about different peoples experiences with abduction or visitation. What a brilliant (and safe, too) idea to get us used to the concept...make it a comedy. It hasn't started yet but I believe it will be on the NBC stations very soon.

Robert Schoen said...

So even though Zika started as a vaccine mistake, now all mosquitoes from infected areas are vectors? I understand how if one bites a person infected they can spread it, but that automatically make the whole species capable of replicating the virus and passing it on? Does the mother mosquito pass it to her offspring? Inquiring minds want to know.

Truth & light said...

Mosquitoes harvested in labs like they do rats....they are great transporters of diseases

Serene said...

I'm wondering if this is why there were virtually no mosquitoes around this past Summer where I live, were they sprayed in advance knowing the virus was out there??

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Alice: I had not heard that, but don't feel surprised by it. :-(

@Mark: That's cool! Thanks for sharing!

@Robert: I don't see a mom mosquito passing it on. I see they have to bite an infected person and it goes from there.