Monday, March 24, 2014

John Titor (Predictions and Time Travel)

12:40 PM
Q. John Titor is allegedly a time traveler who came to the U. S. from the year 2036.  He supposedly came back to find a type of computer and software that is needed in his post-apocalyptic world.  In his blog postings, he describes the future ahead (from about 2000, I am guessing) when he was back here looking for this computer gear that he needed to take back to 2036.

He predicted a civil war in this country beginning around 2004 and lasting until 2008.  The U. S. was split into five regions that encompassed several states each.  In 2015, he predicted that Russia would attack the U. S. with nuclear weapons and we counterattacked them with our own nukes.  We survived the attack, but life was considerably different here as it was all over the world.

The Titor story has been debunked and is now considered a hoax.  I too suspect that it was indeed a hoax, but nevertheless as I read through the predictions he made, I am struck with how they seem to be coming true.  It seems he got the timelines wrong, and there was no civil war, but a lot of the stuff, especially with regard to a Russia/U. S. war sounds eerily plausible, hoax or no hoax.


What are your thoughts?
http://www.johntitor.com/

A. The first thing I get on him is that I can't see him physically in the future, but I get some kind of spiritual connection.  Meaning I don't see his physical body there, but I see him as if he has astral projected (not sure if this entirely the right term) his body, or meditated in some way to be able to connect to future events (psychically).

He comes across as a person that has had prophetic dreams or meditations, which has allowed him to document some of the things that he saw that was yet to come true.  I also get that it is hard to predict or label an event to an exact time, because in the big scheme of things, time is to infinity, so it is difficult to be exact.  Interpreting a sequence or events, or tie it to some kind of landmark is the most accurate...

When I first read the question, he mentioned (or rather you mentioned) that he predicted a civil war around 2004.  I first saw that he wasn't entirely wrong, as 9/11 was still fresh, and there were a lot of people upset with the US... I hear the word peaceful protest- meaning there is a lot of civil unrest, people just don't know what channel to take to release their frustration.  People are upset about the rich getting richer, the continuous divide among the classes, government, corruption, so many things.. It is coming to me that he (Titor) may have misinterpreted what he saw as a Civil War, and we may have not truly understood what he was describing.

I still see that the US is going to have conflict with the Russia and China, that is going to escalate.  I even get images of bombing, but when I focus on nuclear, I hear "We can't destroy all the good growing land." It looks like things get ugly, there is definite warfare, but they still (both sides) want the land in a condition to grow food.  I feel that 2015 to 2016 timeline is pretty accurate.  Right now it just looks like talking (I see hands making a talking sound /motion much like what gesture people use with their hands when someone is "talking their ear off" on the phone.).. I looks like the talking goes on forever, and then toward of end of this year and beginning of next, it starts to escalate.

I too have seen the country divided... I always see it in three sections, and I see it way into the future.  I see we have a section to the east of Mississippi, we have a section that is the plains, and we have a west coast section.  Part of the battle with Russia and China is ended with them taking or occupying much of the plains section.  This division of land is a result of this current conflict with Russia. Part of what Russia and China want is to have growing land or farming, then I hear that is our (the US) greatest asset.

I see Titor's physical travel in a machine not true (based on what I can see), however, I see that he effectively learned to meditate and focus on future events.

Thank you.  It is 12:58 PM.  Link to Audio.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good reading. In 2008 an italian TV crew (Rai - Voyager) hired a private investigator and it was proven that the time traveler story was a hoax, the man who used the name 'John Titor' was just an informatics engineer.

Unknown said...

Do you see that the war starts this year or the next?

Psychic Focus said...

@ 12:06 PM: I see a lot of talking now, but action starts next year.

Anonymous said...

I've heard Michelle Obama was born male, named Micheal Robinson, and even played football at the University of Oregon. Any truth to that?

I love your readings! Thanks for your time and dedication!

Psychic Focus said...

@ 9:24 AM: I have actually had a few questions on this... I cannot get am image to support that she was or is a man.

Anonymous said...

Hello Psychic Focus, Please could you do a reading for me. All of a sudden Feminism has become rampant and more and more women are jumping into the bandwagon. Also the term is being used to make advertisements for products, make movies and songs. I'm just wondering and my questions are as follows: Is it being turned into an agenda by unseen forces? If yes, what is the agenda? What do they hope to achieve with the agenda? Are musicians and cooperations using the Feminism empowerment to sell their products?



Thank you PsyFo :)

Psychic Focus said...

I honestly see that part of the movement has to do with empowering women to be equal to men, but money is the root of it. Buy this, buy that.. Before women were much more suppressed, and the image I see that stands out is how they made cigarettes appeal to women- you deserve it, makes you sexy, all the ads - if you can market to both sexes you make a lot more money than just appealing to one.

Joshua said...

I live in the midwest, so the comment about Russia/China occupying much of the plains peaked my interest. Is this something that may occur much further down the timeline or will it be a result of the current bickering between the USA and Russia right now?

Psychic Focus said...

Joshua: I see it happening in the future, but still within our lifetime (at least the negotiations aspect of it). I do see this as a trickle down effect of what is starting now with Russia and Ukraine.

Anonymous said...

Who will win the 2014 world cup ?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@ Ryan: I have never been able to consistently get answers to anything that could be related to gambling, lotto numbers, etc... I really focused and meditated on it one day, and it came to me that if it is your life path to win at something like that, you will without my help. I am blocked from making that happen, it has to happen because it was supposed to and the universe won't let me be the tool to change someones free-will / life path.

Dayzee K said...

Hi Psychic Focus.
Could you please tell me if you could look into where and When was John Titor born? On his website, it says there will be a movie to come out soon about him,

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dayzee: I admit when I focus on him my mind wants to jump all over the place. I get the impression that he was born in the 70s and it was in Europe (maybe Australia, but my mind settled in Europe).

Dreams Come True said...

Can you see where thallium in our vegetables is coming from? This is a very long article from a molecular biologist who is finding what could be dangerous levels of heavy metals in plants like kale, often called the “queen” of the vegetable kingdom. And they’ve shown up the most in organic varieties. Here's the link: http://craftsmanship.net/the-vegetable-detective/

Kalamota Kook said...

Hello poster - and Lynne! I am from your future. It's 2022 and I have been diving into the world of John Titor. As you mention, the timing is off by several years, so I can easily see how his predictions would have been written off as a hoax, as none of the dates fit. But going through the material in my current year, the roll out of events is extraordinarily on point, just at a later date.

But the reason I was prompted to reply here is actually Lynne's own reading of it. The words 'peaceful protest' that she hears (in 2014) will indeed become the famous and ironic tagline for much of the chaos in your future - like a catchphrase for the era. Wow. That phrase jumped off the page today and really was an impressive hit! Wow!