Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello, my questions have to do with the original intended occult functions of The Great Pyramid at Giza. Was the GP ever used to facilitate the transference of a soul from one living body to another living body? Was it ever used to facilitate a soul's access to the Solar Logos, the Cosmic Conciousness, the collection of souls in our Sun, Ra the Sun God, etc.? What race of beings designed the GP? Was it a gift to the ancient people of Egypt? What years did construction begin and end? How did the Jewish slaves of that era feel about the elite's use of the GP before they fled to the desert (as in just before Exodus)? Was Nibiru passing by at that time? Was the Arc of The Covenant ever kept in the large stone coffer (not coffin) in the King's Chamber of the GP. If so, who removed it? What was the original capstone at the top of the GP made of? Who took it? Where is it now? Any answers are greatly appreciated. Keep up the great works you do!

2:25 PM
Q-What is the intended functions of The Great Pyramid at Giza?
A-I actually see the pyramids vibrating, and they are making a rumbling noise kind of like a thunder, and it looks like the very tips of the pyramids get this like a white hot look, and then I see beams of light shooting out of the top, and it looks like the top of the pyramid has a circular crystal at the top, but it looks like that crystal can be shifted around to control the direction in which the light shoots out..
Q-What is the intended function, not the description.
A-And I see the pyramid as having two different functions: one it created like a form of communication, it communicated with beings in outer space, but it also served like a beacon when people were traveling and I am getting an image of like the batman sign up in the sky.  Like the light could directionally show people where to go.  But then the second thing that I see is a clunky generator.  Like it was a storehouse for energy and way to harness electricity.  But I am also getting the visual too that it only made that rumbling noise when it was used to shoot light out of they top, it was fairly quite when it was being used as a form of electricity or to store electricity.
Q-Was the GP ever used to facilitate the transference of a soul from one living body to another living body?
A-I don't see the the pyramid used to transfer souls from one thing to another, but what I do see is that people used the pyramids a lot during meditation because they had such an energy about them, and I see people putting their hands on them almost to absorb the energy and increase their own vibrations during meditation.  It allowed people to reach a higher spiritual connection.  I do not see the transference of souls but I see a mental communication of souls happening.  There is something coming to me and I am trying to sort it out....I am seeing the body of a man, but the head of a dragon, I feel like they prayed to this god, he did not really look like that in real life, but through stories he portrayed himself to look that way, and I feel like a lot of times when people meditated they focused on this individual to receive enlightenment.  But I feel like they got more spiritually evolved freeing their mind and being more abstract than those who focused on this other god, they almost like held themselves back by focusing on this god.
Q-Was it ever used to facilitate a soul's access to the Solar Logos, the Cosmic Consciousness , the collection of souls in our Sun, Ra the Sun God, etc.?
A-I do fell like that happened, I see the pyramids being one of the most concentrated energies that allowed people to I meditate into the universal consciousness.  There was something about the intense vibrations of the pyramids that created an environment that allowed people to become more spiritually aware and it intensified the affect of their spiritual awareness.
Q-What race of beings designed the GP? Was it a gift to the ancient people of Egypt, and what years did construction begin and end?
A-Ok..The people working on the pyramid were very thin wore what looked like loin cloths, their hair was tied up in like a white cloth, they had dark skin and really dark eyes.  There were thousands of them.  And they would drag the stones in on what looked like huge sleds..It looks like a series of pulley systems is what they used to stack the stones.  And there was a man that was much larger than the workers, and he had a leather loin cloth around his front, and it looks like and animal tooth necklace and he had long black hair, and it was like he shaved the front part of his head and the sides, and the long black hair was only in the back, and he put it in pony tails.  He carried a whip with him and those people were the bosses over the little workers and the guy that was in charge of the whole thing he wore a wooden painted mask all the time so that you could not see his face.  The time frame that I am seeing is 6000 BC.  And when I ask how long it took to do it, the answer I am getting back in my head is 200 years, and then I am hearing the phrase "Many many generations".  It was like a legacy that was handed down from generation to generation.  And I am getting something about the man that would wear the mask, that he would like stop in to see how things were, like he teleported down from the sky and check on how it was evolving, and then teleport back up into the sky.  And I keep asking myself, I can see rocks are put in place by this elaborate pulley system the have setup, but I could not see how they were cut to precision, I keep seeing this man's face and he is handing them this machine and it is metal, and it is like it has all these pieces hanging out from the side, like a spider, and then there is a big pointer finger that comes out of the front of it, and they would pump water into it, at least it looks like water, and it would form a pressure inside of this contraption and when it would shoot out of the front it cut anything in precision.  I am seeing it cut through stone, I am seeing a picture of a diamond and it is lasering it perfectly, now it is showing me a tomato and it can cut through that too.

Q-What race of beings designed the Great Pyramid?
A-The image I am getting looks like a bunch of Egyptian priests, and they are sitting in a circle and there is a red pillow in the middle of the circle and they are holding hands and they are chanting, and their is some sort of spiritual awakening that happens when they are doing that and they are able to make contact with a higher level being and the priests get this message and it is coming through to me as if you build it they will come. they (meaning these higher level beings or aliens)  And from that point they knew that it needed to be done and I see the priests counseling that current day Pharaoh and describing this experience and the priest felt it was necessary for their people spiritual growth, but the Pharaoh felt it was essential for some sort of a power and control thing.  That is when they began the project.
Q-What the man with the mask one of the higher beings?
A-Yes, he is the one that I saw that would come in see how things were going, he shared some technology, but then I would see him leave also.  And it was like he road a beam of light to and from the sky.
Q-Was it a gift?
A-It looks more like a loan than a gift, the technology (water cutting).  The pyramid was a gift to the priests and it was meant for the betterment of that civilization.  I see it as being meant to help propel society in a positive direction.  I am kind of getting the impression that what it was intended for is not the way that it was used, meaning it was supposed to advance society but it ended up being used for power and control.  Almost like the Pharaohs wanted it to strengthen their position and not share it with everybody.
Q-Was the Arc of The Covenant ever kept in the large stone coffer (not coffin) in the King's Chamber of the GP. If so, who removed it?

A-Yes it was.  I am getting um...The video game Prince of Persia in my mind, and I feel like it was someone from Persia and they have black scarves on their face, and they are wearing black turbans, but after they got it.when they were traveling they were on a ship and some pirates took the ship over and their was fighting and there was a struggle and the ship actually went down.  And I think that it is on a ship maybe on the floor of the Indian Ocean.
Q-What is the purpose of the ark in relation to the pyramid?
A-I am getting a picture of a circuit board, and my impression is that it is like the brain of how it worked in being able to create electricity and emit light and I am getting an image that if was slid in one direction that is how it would shoot light out of the top, but if you flipped it over in a different direction that is how it would charge up and store electricity.
Q-Who built the ark?
A-I see that it came down with the man that wore the mask.
Q-What was the original capstone at the top of the GP made of? Who took it? Where is it now?
A-It was made from what looks like crystal.  And that was one of the images of what they were cutting with that tool, and now it makes sense, at first I thought it was a diamond but it was a crystal.
Q-Where is it now?  The crystal.
A-I am seeing an area with tons of sand so it is like it is in the middle of nowhere in the desert buried.

Q-Who took it?
A-...I do not know, I am just getting an image of like three camels, and their is a guy on each one of them and they are wearing those really skinny mustaches and wearing those muslin cloth head coverings and that is it.
Q-How did the Jewish slaves of that era feel about the elite's use of the GP before they fled to the desert (as in just before Exodus)? 
A-The did not like it.  They wanted to revolt but they were starving so they felt like they could not leave or they would have no food.  It was like they were very angry, and they were ruled by fear and not by loyalty.  Like I see this guard whipping people and there is just a lot of cruelty.
Q-Was Nibiru passing by at that time?
A-No I do not see that it has anything to do with that time.
3:25 PM Link to Audio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Thank you for reading

Anonymous said...

Ark of Covenant acting like a capacitor?