Friday, October 21, 2022

Want To Be Featured in My Book?

Hi everyone!  Now that I'm starting to feel settled, and the cold darkness of autumn is upon us, I thought I would start to focus on my next book.  

As a way to help people that are curious, scared or confused of their gifts I wanted to give examples of readings or how the process works for me.  I want them to understand how intuitive abilities can be positive, healing and helpful to others by incorporating some personal stories/testimonies from personal readings.  If I did a reading for you and you'd like to share your experience (I would keep you as anonymous as you would like), I'd be honored to feature your example.  Ideally, maybe you could share the question or topic you asked, my response and how it resonated or helped you (I can even change names or locations to keep you private).  I think this could be fun and really interesting for people to read.  

In 2020 I was forced to unpublish some of my work, so I may also pull some of those readings and release them as a bonus to this book.  I may even do a totally separate book (I haven't decided and it will depend on the flow).  

Thanks so much and I look forward to your feedback, suggestions or ideas of what you'd like to see or learn.  Please email me or click here.  xoxo-Lynn 

10 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'll be emailing, as working with you and your amazing gift set me on a Life's journey path and adventure that's still ongoing. Many thanks for everything, Lynn!

RL said...

That's a great plan! Let me know if there's any reading you did for me that you'd like to put into the book. :)

EmpathRV said...

I dont know if i can help, but reach out if you want. I have used your reading to verify my gifts ans readings for a while.

Karly said...

I would love to do a reading with you, if there’s an area that you’d like to consider or cover in your book! :-) let me know -Karly

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I did get your email. ;-) I'll reach out and maybe this week or early next we can chat. ;-)

@RL: I'd love you to be in my book. I can let your pick, but I remember your cabin being a topic we did that was a huge life move for you. If you have something else that stands out (I did some past life stuff too) I could do that (or even both).

@EmpathRV: Yes, please do. yourpsychicfocus@gmail.com

@Karly: If you'd like to do a reading, that would be great. I'm happy to include as many things and variety as possible.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments!

RL said...

Yes! If it wasn't for your reading I wouldn't have been confident enough to take the risks I took to get it. It was a crazy ride for sure, lol. Almost seemed like one of these "impossible" situations you'd see in movies. 😁

margaret m martin said...

you are welcome to use my past life reading as it seems historically interesting...i hope this helps out ...good luck on your undertaking :)

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: Would you mind just sending the question I asked and what I said- even if just a really short paragraph. I'd like to have it in your words.

@margaret: Could you send me an email with what you asked and what I said- maybe how it made sense to you or you found interesting? It would me nice to have your words with it. :-)

My email is yourpsychicfocus@gmail.com or psychicfocus@protonmail.com

Guedes de Miranda said...

Hi Lynn, feel free to use my readings <3 !!!! Greatings from South America

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Guedes de Miranda: If you would be so kind, please email me with one that was meaningful to you. :-) yourpsychicfocus@gmail.com