Tuesday, June 28, 2022

SubscribeStar: Who is They? Dystopian Takeover

Q.  Hi Lynn, I hope you're well. I was wondering if you can give more details on the people referred to as "they?'  Who is really the driving force behind the attempted overturning of democracy we're currently experiencing?  I understand that many who facilitate it or are involved either have their own selfish agendas (or sometimes think they're doing good/believe the justifications).  Others just don't have a clue what's happening but do what they're told and don't ask questions.  I can't help but feel it must really be a tiny number of people pushing this ultimate dystopia as it's so clearly not in 90% of humanity's interest. I think you'd have to be more than just selfish or sociopathic to want this - you'd have to be insane or psychopathic.  

I don't doubt this sinister thing is happening and being orchestrated (I'm a historian of the Holocaust and the Third Reich so I'm not under any illusions about human nature and how society is driven) but it doesn't make sense that more than a very small number of (crazy/psychopathic) people would really want to create this world - even from a selfish, corrupt perspective. It would intentionally cause untold suffering, misery and death to millions and then a dystopic future where no one is really free, not even them.. I'm not asking for specific people so much as just a feel for who are driving this alleged global takedown (health, economic, agricultural etc) that makes sense. 

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn


I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

No comments: