Thursday, June 23, 2022

SubscribeStar: The Great Dust Bowl of the 1930s

Q.  I’ve been wondering about the Dust Bowl. The desperate farmers were blamed for it. They were told it was their fault because they had taken the prairie grasses and hadn’t rotated crops. Was this the whole truth? More importantly, what measures could they have taken before it began and then what could they have done during it to better their situation? Are there tricks in the ground/nature that they didn’t know to make survival easier? 

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn


I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

No comments: