Thursday, October 14, 2021

Religious Letters

Hi Everyone!  About two years ago, way before the beer bug was a thing, I became an ordained minister.  As a registered minister, I am able to write religious letters for various things (I don't want to go into too much detail here).  To ethically do this I need to have an organized group SO I am considering creating a spiritual group online in which I would facilitate some activities such as meditations and exercises on mindfulness.  Would you be interested in this as a service that I could provide?  Please leave a comment.  Thanks!  

16 comments:

April said...

Interested

freespirit59 said...

Interested me and my daughter...

Jackie said...

Yes interested. I’ve followed your work for years and have sent in many suggestions that you’ve done. Right before I opened up your page I was thinking that I need to find really good spiritual guidance that can help offer me guidance on my path- then boom first thing i read. 🤯 I would be interested.

Leslie said...

Yes

Leslie said...

Yes!

Also can you do a reading on the mysterious Havanna Syndrome? Supposedly it started in 2016 when some US diplomats in Havanna,Cuba experienced weird debilitating neurological, mental and physical symptoms after hearing a loud noise. Since then it’s spread worldwide. Many have headaches, dizziness and symptoms similar to a concussion requiring many doctor’s visits.

Kiini said...

Yes, interested

Carlene said...

Sure.

Patrick said...

Yes I would.

Sunny said...

Yes am interested :)

Elizabeth Bear said...

Absolutely

Anon said...

Yes!

Gratitude said...

Interested!

Unknown said...

Yes, thank you!!

Unknown said...

Interested!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments. I just created a tab. I think Truth Ministries is a fitting name. More details to follow. I think I may want to do a Telegram thing (so we can do live meditations or talk). I'm working on a calendar or at least do something consistent.

As far as "letters" I working on that too. I have to chose words wisely online. I will update my services as I navigate this.

More info to come!

Truth & light said...

Bravo‼️