Thursday, April 8, 2021

SubscribeStar: Suez Canal

Q. Hi Lynn, I have a question about the massive ship that was stuck in the Suez Canal. Was it really stuck by accident or was that a planned thing from the PTW? It’s been there for a long time and I’m sure it’s causing major problems. If you can shed some light on that I sure would appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn
Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: