Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Space Object

Q. Hi Lynn. I have been following this for over a month and it seems that there is something coming towards our planet. Can you have a look please if you have time. Thank you.



A.  When I focus on this I am trying to determine what is coming toward us.  Is it an asteroid, planetary body or something totally different?

I do get it is an asteroid that resulted from a collision within another solar system that flung debris or direction.  I get an image of a star system that feels somewhat unstable.  My impression it that it is new because the planets are still trying to find their orbit (they are wavering like they aren't "locked in").  The result of the system in this state is the collision of two planetary masses, and when a "chunk" ejected out it flung it our direction.  Once it was in the gravitational force of our sun and system it maintained it's trajectory deeper into our solar system.

I do not see any kind of a impact or issue with earth.  We may experience some extreme weather when it passes and tugs on us, but I see it being relatively mild.

Overall, I see us being safe from this.  Definitely interesting, and would be cool to see in a telescope when it gets closer, but it will take a powerful lens as I don't seeing it getting close enough to see with the naked eye.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you. Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey


3 comments:

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Lynn.. Wanna ask something:

I feel like attracted to different unusual Gods/deities these days. I feel like getting bored to follow mainstream deity like Jesus. My question is: is there any risk to follow different deities like Krishna, Vishnu, or even entities like Lilith or Lucifer? I also somehow attracted to Goetia demons. Are they actually on the rise, or they are into me, or any of them is ok to follow? Is it safe for my afterlife, if I follow & into Them?

Thanks in advance. :) God bless.

Robert Schoen said...

There have been so many other prior warnings over the decades of catastrophes with meteors and such destroying the planet, I can't help but think this is just anxious human ego Imagining the Earth is just as fragile & transient as we humans. The only silver lining is that if one of these ever did wipe us out is that the Chicken Little predictors could never tell anyone after, "I told you so."

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth/knowledge: I feel you have to do what resonates as truth within you. I think there is a higher power, and I call it Source. Regardless of the name of the God, it will link back to the same place. I just put my mindset to the Source, literally.

@Robert: I love your comments. This made me chuckle. You are right!