Thursday, January 28, 2021

What is Under Her Hand and What is Up with the Purple Theme?


Q.  What did Ka-llama (I have to miss-spell things to avoid being flagged) put her hand on when she was sworn in?  There is something between her hand and the Bible?  It does not feel right.  

Also, what was with the "purple" theme.  Some say this was unity of "blue" and "red" coming together, but this feels more symbolic to me. Thanks.

A.  I too get a very ominous vibe when I focus on this entire event.  Something feels very artificial, and I get that what we are seeing is not the reality.  It feels like a play, and the people we see are actors just going through a predetermined script.  Even the location feels like a stage set up to create an illusion, but nothing truly translates to a reality.  

When I look at Ka-llama, and focus on her hand, I get the leather pouch says "Holy Bible," but I don't think there is a Bible inside.  I get that she has made a deal with the Powers That Were to take this position, and fulfill the role as POTUS once Bidet exits the scene.  In doing so, she is REALLY pledging her allegiance to them, and put her hand on THEIR book of rule.  Just as other groups have their book of history or rules, so does the Powers That Were.  It is in a sense THEIR Bible.  She is swearing to uphold that code and enforce their rule.  I get her doing this was a symbolic and public way to show the PTW that they have her full support.

I also heard that if you believe in the dark you also believe in the light, even if it is at a subconscious level.  The Universe doesn't call things "good" and "bad," but there is a vibration felt with each action.  Putting your hand on something sacred or having the belief that it is (your belief creates your reality) feels wrong if you know you are doing wrong.  I get the "rule book" had to be placed on top to create a barrier, and she would not have done this with it on the bottom.

Purple can mean a lot of things.  Fundamentally purple is symbolic of a higher power and relates to the third eye.  The third eye deals with awakening, opening and connecting with Source.  People that participate in the darker arts use "purple" to connect with the darker forces of their belief system.  I see the purple theme at this event correlating to them aligning with these darker beings to push agendas and attempt to strengthen their power and influence over the people by reinforcing the illusion they are trying to create.

As people awaken and see matrix for what it is, the PTW do lose power.  Their influence doesn't have the same impact.  Please share and support each other through this.  Together we will get through this.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

14 comments:

KellyPalmer said...

Kamala Harris used two Bibles in the ceremony. One that belonged to Regina Shelton, a close family friend and another one owned by late justice Thurgood Marshall, the first Black U.S. Supreme Court Justice.

Robert Schoen said...

It's funny this subject came up because just today I saw an interview with Charlie Ward who said that Bidet was sworn in on a Bible with upside-down crucifixes. After seeing this post, I looked up images of the Jan 20th ceremony and saw it was just a very thick Family Bible with two metal clasps that had crosses as cutouts within them and both crosses were right side up. However there were pictures of a previous swearing in of Bidet taken in 2012 in which Jill held the same Bible upside down that made the crucifixes on clasps upside down. Maybe that's a sign Bidet has since converted from Satanism, but I doubt it.

Truth & light said...

Is Byeden cloned?

Gratitude said...

I think the story of the two Bibles is extremely convenient, and the idea silly to boot. Why would you swear on a Bible on a Bible? That is not at all the tradition. You swear on A BIBLE. We don’t two bibles, one will do. Nor do we need every Bible that belonged to everyone who ever lived and all of their family friends.

But really, I don’t believe that story. Regina Shelton’s “Bible” looks like a wallet. Why does it need a zipper? Can’t we see what’s in it?

There is always some silly story made up to explain the weirdo stuff they do.

Gratitude said...

I have heard many comments about this event being strange in that it didn’t seem real, even talk of soundstages and things of that nature. I wonder what really happened. Were they really even there? After seeing Cameron Diaz on a talk show (with Drew Barrymore) as a Hologram, I feel like anything is possible, and the crowd could have been watching something not even real.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Kelly: I think that is what they want us to believe, but I don't get that is what happened. (I could be wrong...?)

@Robert: Interesting observation.

@Truth&Light: I think so, but they don't seem to use it much for whatever reason. He still uses his earpiece and has a handler.

@Gratitude: I resonate with this... They seem to have a way and make a lot of excuses to break and change a lot of sacred tradition.

Ashley said...

I feel like we are watching a movie in the sense that the white hats are in control and all will come to light soon. Do you see T being sworn in March as pre$ident?

Denise Christensen said...

I agree that this felt like a "show" orchestrated by the white hats. It also felt that these people were stand-ins for the real ones, perhaps wearing realistic masks? (sounds weird but their bodies didn't seem to match their faces. I noticed this when they were walking down the stairs - another oddity in itself, i.e., why would you film them in that awkward descent? Kamala even tripped on the last step).

Regarding the colour purple, perhaps it was a nod to the "purple revolution" that the PTW had planned to execute back when Hillary lost the previous election (she and Bill wore purple for her concession speech). Their purple revolution was symbolic of the Marxist/communist takeover. They don't call Bidet "Beijing Bidet" for nothing.

xoxo Luxe said...

I feel like I'm in a movie. One that is taking place that I cant even talk to anybody about because nobody believes its even taking place. I feel two extremes within myself, I'm a complete mute around others when they are discussing local and world politics and I look completely ignorant. When I do finally open up with small nuggets about whats really happening on around us I look like a lunatic. I even had a family member text me celebrating every blank executive order that B is signing.... It's also a little disheartening seeing all the internet truthers going silent right now. I'm trying to stay hopeful, I need the white hats to prevail for once in my life, I need to see good win.

Carlene said...

N

Carlene said...

Luxe-There are people digging for truth out there-Lynn has a Telegram channel as do some other people. I personally cannot believe this is where we are. Lies on TV all day long when I know the truth. It really is a battle everyday watching morally bankrupt people act like we are the crazy ones! I am seeing in real life too. I really wonder why I am here at this moment in time.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ashley: I feel the same way... by March I think there may be someone new, but not sure it is T... I feel like our timeline is very confusing right now. Almost like this is not the way it was written, but the way free will has hijacked it to be.

@Denise: I agree this feels like a show..

@xoxo Luxe: It is very surreal... The feel frantic.

@Carlene: Yes, my channel and chat have been really good. Lots of people coming together. It does feel like a battle out there- you are right.

Gratitude said...

I’m watching “Hunger Games” right now, and as they are riding on the train and right when they are coming into the Capitol area, everyone in the crowds has on purple or something very close to it. Creepy.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Gratitude: It is both creepy and also very much where we are with society and politics... DC is like the Capital..