Saturday, January 2, 2021

Tennessee Bomb


(Referral link to Rumble: https://rumble.com/register/PsychicFocus/)

Hi Lynn,

I see you are not doing reading until Jan 5. Would you consider doing one for the Nashville bombing?  It is very odd. An RV was parked on the street and began running a warning over a loud speaker. Then it blew up with a very large explosion at 6:30 AM. It seems odd that a “terrorist” would try so hard to avoid killing people or announcing they did it. It was parked in front of a building that houses much of the communications equipment for the area (AT&T). The building is odd in that it did not have and windows, markings, and maybe only one small door. Anyway I am thinking maybe the deep state blew up an NSA facility? 

Update:  Leaks are now coming out that the AT&T building was doing some voting audits for Dominion (see the pic).  This could have played a huge role in this.



A.  When I think on this topic I want to know if the audit portion is true, why this building was targeted in such a weird way and do they have the correct suspect.

Even though fact checkers are relentlessly trying to debunk this story, I do get there is truth to the audit connection and this bombing was meant to be a warning.  People didn't need to get hurt aside from the Patsy.  The reason the warming was blaring was to emphasize that no one needs to get hurt, but the auditing needs to stop.  AT&T was asked to not get involved, but they did it because they needed the government revenue.

I get the man driving the RV was forced into this.  He was already a little mentally unstable, and the PTW (Powers That Were) brainwashed him into doing this for the sake of his country.  Getting rid of the suspect helped to clean up lose ends and prevent him from talking or boasting of his "good deed."

I get this was absolutely intentional, and planned by our own deep state.  It was a message that all companies and people tied to the audits received loud and clear.  The Deep State runs DEEP.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

[Note:  After I finished this post I was discussing it with someone.  It was brought to my attention that people are suspecting that it wasn't a bomb, but rather a directed missile.  I thought on this for a while, and I couldn't connect to the missile strike.  I DO see that the bomb was directed, like it had some kind of directional ability to destroy this building.]

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 

Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

9 comments:

Myway said...

Why have you started doing readings on the weekend?

Robert Schoen said...

Your read of this makes so much sense, Lynn. I'm wondering if the Sheeple are even troubled by this Christmas explosion or if it stirred their dormant suspicions. The sad thing is that TDS is so intense many are willing to forego a minor technicality like democracy if it gets rid of Trumpet. Another obvious warning was the Dec 5 fiery auto murder of Harrison Deal, boyfriend of the daughter of GA's Republican/Rino Governor Kemp to keep him in line not to launch a serious investigation of the Nov 3 theft or prevent the upcoming double senate race theft.

Johnathan said...

I've watched video footage of the street from 3 different angles from when the event happened. The explosion didn't even originate from the RV. It appeared to originate from a small white car that was parked over 100 feet away from the RV, almost on opposite ends of the city block.

A guy that appeared to be dressed as a cop drove up and parked the car and immediately got out and started walking away, crossing over to the opposite side of the street and then out of view, a few seconds later, the explosion seems to originate from that white car that was just dropped off.

This whole event, seems very fishy and isn't anything like what they are telling us from media sources. I don't believe the RV even had anything to do with it, he was just the fall guy.

The enlightened one said...

@robert Schohen

In what way is Kemp so important to the investigation of the election theft?

What do you mean by the senate race theft?

Unknown said...

@the enlightened one-

Because the fraud and corruption was so rampant in Georgia . Kemp knows it and they sent a warning to him to keep him quiet . Stacy Abrams sister is also one of the judges that just ruled / three out recent case .

mycale said...

Do you still see him winning?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Myway: My schedule was totally screwed up with the holiday, kids out of school and family obligations. I will be back to my normal Monday to Friday week starting now. Today is my catch up day for all else, and it will back to my normal posting.

@Robert: We are in strange times.. Will be very interesting to see what timeline prevails.

@Johnathan: Interesting. When someone posed that to me (where did it really originate from) I was focused on the missile approach which didn't feel right. If you have a video to share I'd love to see it from a different perspective.

@mycale: I do feel like he will, but it also feel very unsettling. I had the Star Wars phrase come to me (and often does when I think on this). "There is a disturbance in the force."

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

A Man Called Da-da said...

“You can’t stop the change, any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” — Shmi Skywalker

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: Great quote!