Saturday, January 9, 2021

Join Me on Telegram

Hi everyone!  I woke up this morning to learn that mainstream platforms have kicked their censorship into overdrive by deleting people that are conservative, alternative or free thinking.  I have had a nagging feeling to start a Telegram Channel and Chat.  Telegram is one of the few private communication platforms out there.  I set this up this morning, and would be grateful if you could take a minute to investigate and join me on Telegram.  My info and links are below.  

Happening NOW:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/8/brandon-straka-500k-strong-walk-away-page-banned-b/

The channel serves as a spot for me to share blogs, information, articles, etc.

The chat channel is a place for each of you to communicate with each other (you can even do it anonymously).  It is a way to further develop our community by sharing our individual ideas.  I will pop in from time to time as well and give my thoughts.

Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube □  Telegram  □  Tele-Chat

Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey


8 comments:

Vicki Mayhew said...

You must be doing something extraordinary to spread the truth and hold the light if the PTW want to sensor you. Keep up the good work, Lynn, and stay safe. Sending love ♥

LH said...

Vicki..............WELL SAID!!!

Unknown said...

There are lots of articles that compare Whatsapp vs Telegram vs Signal. Eg. https://beebom.com/whatsapp-vs-telegram-vs-signal/

I thought Musk is someone who is w TPTW.. So did he intend to disagree on WA as a way of redirecting users to another app that maybe he has some interest in?

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Lynn.. Could you see about the latest plane crash in indonesia.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/10/asia/indonesia-air-crash-intl-hnk/index.html

I feel like it's somewhat not a natural accident.

The enlightened one said...

I agree with Truth/knowledge Masters request.

IMPORTANT!
By the way, Parler has been shut down now.
According to Lin Wood, apple is planning an update,
that will disable the emergency broadcast system Trump intends to use.
So make sure to turn automatic updates off if you have an apple phone.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Vicki and LH: Thank you. I'm trying. Don't forget to sign up if you haven't already. :-)

@Unknown: I do get Musk is one of them... I would caution going his direction...

@Truth/Knowledge Master: I'm happy to put that on my list. Thanks for the suggestion.

@enlightened one: Yes, I heard this too. Thanks for the reminder!!

Hulsie said...

Hi Lynn, that is terrific that you joined Telegram - I got the first link to work but the 2nd one does not. I already have telegraph open on my PC so I copied and pasted there and it can't find it. If I click directly on your link, it brings it up and there is a Join button but nothing happens when I click on it...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hulsie: I just double checked and they seemed to have worked. Has anyone else out there had this? I am on the Brave browser so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. If you download the app you may be able to search PsychicFocus as well...