Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Beer Bug Prevention "Shots"

 

Q.  Lynn, Can you please do a reading on the two groups of beer bug "shots" produced by the Americans and the Chinese. Why do the American "ones" need to be stored at very low temperature. I heard the American "shot" could be used as a bio-weapon, how true is this? 


https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/chinese-made-covid-19-vaccine-nearly-90-effective-uae-says

A.  Certain words cannot be said or written due to censorship, so I am hopeful everyone can read between the lines on this one..

When I focus on these, I will start with the American one first.  I get the temperatures have to do with the composition of the "shot."  It requires the colder temperature because part of it will attach to the DNA, and it becomes active once it reaches the core body temperature.  Should it reach a higher temp, and not be inside the host, it will spoil and not be effective. 

I am not sure it is a true "bio weapon" but it will alter society and change our footprint.  I see them being able to control temperament (creating a more docile culture) and also throttling fertility.  There will be babies, but the population will decrease substantially.   Fertility issues will be on the rise, and medical intervention will be used much more.

Watch for the "shot" to be administered much like the flu shot.  I see it getting to where it is "free" and you may get incentives to take it (like free gas or groceries).  They will get all those that voluntarily take it first, and focus their marketing and propaganda on those folks. The next phase will be to shame those that don't want to participate in the "shot" and use guilt to try to push them onto people.  The last phase will be attempted by force (you cannot do X,Y,Z until to get it). I do not see the last phase being completed or carried out and that is why people will storm the streets (but that is for another reading).  

As far as the Chinese "one," China has been wanting to rule the world for a long time.  If they can lead in this there will be tons of money to make.  They can emerge as a leader.  I also get that they are very bitter at being blamed for this "beer bug" so there is some revenge seeking as well.  I do not trust the Chinese one any more than the American one as far as side effects and long term issues.  Do you own research, and proceed with caution.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

22 comments:

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn, I'm from Australia, what about the Australian beer bug shots, are they safe for my family to take

Robert Schoen said...

I will never take it & hope it's real purpose as outlined by Lynn will be exposed. Maybe it's like allowing the Dems to steal the election so they get caught. That would be GREAT!

Ryno said...

I wonder where Trump will go with this, especially after promoting this one. Will he expose the dangers of prevention shots after he begins his 2nd term? And yes, he will be President after January 20th 2021. The storm is so very close now, you can see it.

Tsev said...

I really really hope so. Lynn and all you folks give me hope. The media sure doesn't. I can't even fathom people getting away with all this lying and deceit for long. Karma has to strike at some point. I hope it's jan 20th.

Unknown said...

What are the side effects from Chynna's version?

Anonymous Reader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Reader said...

I could potentially see significant issues with the "shot." The greatest concern was always a depopulation agenda, at least against certain kinds of people. That has been slowly playing out through society and only recently has it's been accelerating at a rapid pace.

Los said...

Where can we learn more about the side effects any links?

mariac said...

thank you!! Very glad to hear about the last phase not being carried out, that was the one I was most worried about. I was very fearful there would be no way to avoid it

Karoline said...

Why is Ch1n@ eager to control or tule the world? What is the main purpose? Are nations aware of this?

Truth & light said...

Power?

Alex said...

Lynn,
Since you said both type of vaccines have long-term side-effects, which other vaccines (eg. Russia, UK, German) are safe to use then? You didn't really tell us what is the side-effect of the Chinese vaccine. Let's make the answer non-political.

Karoline said...

Yes, I’m aware that power is a main driver, but there has to be more than that.

mycale said...

God I hope the CATS are right on this mess is over soonish. It's discouraging how many people are blind followers of the PTW and MSM

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nurse1277: I don't really trust any of them. We have had horrible diseases out there out there for decades, and cannot cure them. I don't believe this shot that was rushed through doesn't have an agenda.

@Robert: It will be exposed, but it may not be for several years when the after effects surface.

@Ryno: I think his push will be that since there is a shot out there, we can let the fear go. You don't have to get the shot, but it is available.

@Tsev: The 20th will def be interesting.

@Unknown: They were the same effects.

@Anonymous: I agree.

@Los: I put a few links in the blog regarding the clinical trials.. Long term effects are unknown.

@mariac: It will be difficult, but I do think we can avoid it if we push back hard enough.

@Karoline: They have been seeking power for a long time. I feel like it has to (at least in part) do with the communist mentality.

@Alex: I get the base to all the vaccines are all the same, and a docile population and population control will be the main motivators.

Thanks so much for all the great comments.

Dante said...

Did this nurse faint because of Covid-19 vaccine?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrp4w0OQmAQ&feature=emb_title

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dante: Yes, I do get that is exactly what happened. It caused her heart rhythm to get out of balance. I would relate it to a panic attack and it made her faint.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lynn. Some ppl blieve whacksin is magic that will prevent covid 😅 and still believe stay at home is the best without even asking are ppl dying from other causes and are the tests accurate. If we need years to know the side effects, well as long as it is not compulsory to take it for travelling, going to work/school, etc - let the ppl who are so pro-vaccine be guinea pigs first 😁

Gratitude said...

I think it is weird that he has promoted it. Unless it’s suddenly safe, that gives a mixed message.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Gratitude: I think it is weird too, but I sense he has to do it. We are in a super touchy political time and he has to play the part while everything is in flux.

Cathari said...

I say it is about time to launch a day of mass rebellion by setting a specific date when everyone who is still in possession of sanity within the USA refuses to wear a mask for an entire day no matter where they go or work.

This must end. We need to rebel or the Dark Forces will ensure the normality of this current situation indefinitely.

Revolt will not work at the mere individual level. Coordination or nothing.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cathari: Agreed!