Thursday, November 19, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: James Alefantis

(I have to be careful how I word this, so please bear with me and try to read between the lines.)

Q. Hi Lynn, can you do a reading on James Alefantis. He was a pizza shop owner in the center of "a scandal." Why is he so protected? Is he human? A Rothschild? What did he supply that made him GQs 50 most powerful people in Washington? We know it's not from pizza. Whatever happened to him? Thank you so much.


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: