Thursday, October 22, 2020

Fresh Look - New Site www.PsychicFocus.com

Hi everyone!  With the censorship police out in full force I felt I needed a dedicated website in addition to the blog.  I'm beta testing it now. I will say I like the desktop/tablet version more than the phone, but I'm working to make it better. Please take a look and let me know what you think.  Also if any link appears broken, give me a heads up.  

Don't forget to bookmark and save the link.  This has my info and platforms outlined.  I want to keep this beautiful community together. - I love all of you!!

www.PsychicFocus.com

Love and light, 
Lynn 

5 comments:

The enlightened one said...

Well done!
If there's some feature you have difficulty getting exactly the way you want it, I might be able to help. I have some experience in CSS and html-coding.

The enlightened one said...

If you wish to transfer and copy all your blog content to your new site, I might also be able to help.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: Thanks for the offer! I'm still playing with this but will let you know. :-)

TheOnlyOne said...

The phone formate is weird.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: I totally agree. Not sure why it does that. I'm trying to figure it out. I was just worried that with the censorship I wanted a way to keep in contact with this awesome community, so I put it out there. :-)