Friday, September 18, 2020

Naya Rivera Drowning

Q.  Can you look into the death of Glee actress Naya Rivera?  So much of it seems suspicious.  She was healthy, out on a boat with her son, and then ends up drowning.  What do you get?

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/11/late-glee-star-naya-rivera-yelled-help-before-drowning-son-says/

A.  I've had a lot of questions on this, so I thought I would take one of them to set intent and get some answers... 

When I focus on this my mind takes me to when she was in the water with her son.  They jump in as the reports say, and immediately I feel a sharp pain in my chest.  I get this is what she sensed as she got her son to safety on the boat, but in an instant the sharp pain turned to a cramping sensation and my chest feels very tight.  I see her gasping for air, not because she cannot swim, but because she cannot get a deep breath.  The more she tries to gasp, the harder it is to breathe.  It is as if with every breath, she looses lung volume, and each breath is more shallow than the last.  

I'm trying to understand why she couldn't pull herself onto the boat, and it comes to me that she starts to panic.  The tightening in her chest is so great that it was hard to think logically and even stay afloat.  Her instinct to swim was there, but physically should just couldn't stay above the water.  

I now want to know what triggered this chest pain and tightening, which feels like a cardiac arrest.  I get that she had anxiety issues.  She was even on medications (prescribed) for this.  I also realize they ruled out the use of her medications as a factor, but I get if you were to take all the things she was on, there would be some kind of conflict.  I get that conflict could cause the pains to start, and the pains triggered a panic attack.  The panic attack and tightening felt like a heart attack.  To be honest I'm surprised the autopsy didn't reflect this information.  I get that it was revealed to the examiner as a possibility, but they were "encouraged" to be dismissive of this fact.

Please send a little love her way and bless her family.  Love and light,  Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

6 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

How is her son doing?

Robert Schoen said...

Sorry to hear this happened to someone that so many people care about. Never heard of her before but can relate to my own experience of having capsizing in a kayak with my 8 year old son on choppy freezing Waters of an Atlantic Ocean Inlet many years ago. The Panic a parent feels over having risked their child's life is overpowering (my son was way more calm then me during the forty minutes it took to get us back on the kayak) & while I didn't have the same medical issues of this actress and we both made it out okay, I can easily see how she would have put all of her energies into saving her child above herself.

Karoline said...

Very sad indeed. Her body was overwhelmed with pills of sorts. What a tragic situation. At least her son was and still is safe and sound. Thank you Lynn for doing this reading.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: He feels like he is internalizing a lot and not really talking. He hates the topic, and doesn't even want people to ask how he is doing. It is like he is trying to ignore it or deny it happened. He really needs time to process everything.

@Robert: Oh wow! I cannot even imagine how that would feel. Thanks for sharing!

@Karoline: You are most welcome!

A Man Called Da-da said...

Could part of that have been that she was feeling the effects of Wave X energy and didn't ground, at all, and the energy built up and she couldn't overcome it?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: If she was a sensitive person to all the energies, or highly empathic, then that could be a possiblity for sure.