Monday, August 17, 2020

Psychic Focus Journey - Kindle e-book

Hi everyone!  Again, thank you for all the support and kind words!

I wanted to let people know that I was notified that the first author shipment was slightly delayed and may not get here until next week.  As soon as it comes in, those that ordered an author edition will have their book promptly shipped.  

Also, the Kindle e-book is now available!  It can be purchased here:  https://amzn.to/3awsqvz

If you would like to leave a review on Amazon after reading the book, I would be most grateful!

Love and light, Lynn 

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What's the book about? All ur readings?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Wendy: It is mostly my bio and story of how I got to where I am today. I was a very scared kid, seeing and experiencing all kinds of stuff. This story tells about some major events in my life that helped me to change that. There are some examples of readings in there, and also examples of what I did see and supernatural things that happened to me that reinforced my fear.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Wendy: I forgot to mention that I put a lot of development stuff in there too. Exercises and things I did to gain experience. I go through a lot of processes and describe how they worked for me, and what I did to make them better.