Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Frazzle... What?

Q.  I regretfully stumbled upon the term "Frazzle... Dxxx" online.  Have you heard of this?  Is this true?  


A. [I had not heard of this, but once I saw what it represented, I felt it was important to do a reading on it.  Many rumors are out there, and even though this is a very horrific topic, if it sheds light and makes even one person more aware of the evil doings out there, it can help to awaken the subconscious..] 

This truly is a scenario of sick people doing sick things, and documenting them as "insurance" so no one can come forward.  It feels like a blackmail video.  Not only did is serve to protect individuals within the video, and helped to make sure more videos could be made it the future (this was behavior that was repeated over and over as opportunities were created.  With the censorship and monitoring of channels, I cannot go into a big description of what happened (nor do I want to "see" it in my mind's eye), but please read about it in the links above, but prepare yourself before you do.

I do get "this" did happen.  I feel like the laptop got destroyed while it was in evidence, and the real evidence will be the people that watched this clip prior to it's destruction.

Please, please send some love and light into this world.  I am hopeful that the Universe will reset the balance and restore empathy to all living beings, even the ones with clear Reptilian decent.  

Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:
Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

14 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Horrific to think that the protagonist of this video is currently lecturing people on morality and the virtues of being a grandma, writing children's books & was even nearly president. PTW gets away with it because normal humans don't even believe this type of behavior is possible much less commonly practiced among the elites. We truly in are in a battle between good and evil and the tragic thing is so many now are so easily fooled into rooting for the wrong side.

Robin Hood said...

Hi, Lynn
For some it might wake them up, for others who are already woke it may be better to stay focused on higher vibration and frequency of light of love to counter these dense heavy dark elements.

Hope your having a wonderful week!

Best,
Rubin

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn,
Very scary blog, thanks for the warning.
Also I was wondering if you can do a blog on J K Rowling the author of the Harry Potter children books on witchcraft. Is (Power that were) behind all this and not the Author. Can children be harmed if they read these books?
Thank you.



RL said...

Nurse 1277 jk Rowling is going against the trans crowd by insisting that she deserves to use the title of women and then talked about how only women can have periods etc. she was attacked for her views by the left, so it’s possible that they used her/her books at one time but she doesn’t seem to be going along with their “agenda”— that’s just my thoughts though. I’m sure Lynn will clarify :)

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: It really is a light versus the dark... I was truly disgusted by this..

@Robin: I agree. We have to wake up and rise above this. We have to raise the collective.

@Nurse1277: Very interesting. I will have a look at this. Give me a little time (I will copy and paste your questions to my drafts).

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: I hadn't heard this, but will put your comment with Nurse's question. Interesting...

xoxo Luxe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xoxo Luxe said...

I agree Robin Hood....I think I've been "woke" for a long time thanks to Lynn. That was truly a sick video (the pedo one), I should have just focused on keeping my vibration high. Some days are hard for me because I feel everyone I know are pretty much sheep. To the point I don't even barely speak anymore on current topics. I hope the swamp is fully drained by the time Trump is done. I really hope all of this comes out to the public soon, I'm tired of looking crazy. Knowing too much isn't fun

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@xoxo Luxe: It can definitely be a challenge. Keep focused on your vibration- that is a great idea and good advice. :-)

Love said...

I couldn't find the video in the screenshot but I read the links, which lead to other links.. which described 2 of the videos. Those poor kids. What can we do for the kids?

About the Adrenochrome being extracted in Wuhan - so does this mean that the doctors in China are also kidnapping kids and torture/murder to get the "ingredient"? Is the CN government aware and doing anything?

Amanda Nicolich said...

I feel the exact same way!!♥️♥️♥️

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Love: At this point I feel we need to send love to those poor kids, and keep the awareness of these sick crimes out there. Otherwise, the PTW keep it from the media, and people have no idea what is going on. We can't let people turn a blink eye to this.

I felt like China was forced to do this in some way. Either some kind of blackmail, or financially, but yes they are complicit.

This reading was disturbing on many levels, but it has to be stopped.

Andrew Dyson said...

And of course the clip in youtube link has since been removed...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Andrew: I know... They don't want you to really know the truth.

You can google the term, but here are a few that seem to still be up (the one I had was really great at explaining but has already disappeared).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVOWMzPw0Fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9tkFvbXNU