Thursday, March 26, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: CE-5 Close Encounter 5 Protocol

Q.  Hi Lynn! A couple weeks ago I came across something I found rather interesting on a spiritual page I follow on Instagram - CE-5, or Close Encounter 5 Protocol. I had no idea what it was or what it meant, so I looked into it.  After a bit of research I found that by emitting warm, positive, welcoming ideas and thoughts into the Universe, we can basically become a beacon for friendly extraterrestrials to appear and communicate. I remember someone said that in addition to good/pure intent, by picturing in your mind where you are in the universe (Milky Way -> Solar System -> Earth, etc) it helps give them a better idea of where you are so they can find you. I was wondering if you could look into this contact method and comment on it :) Thank you.

A.  To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

No comments: