Friday, January 3, 2020

Angels Among Us

Q.  It's been said that angels take many forms. The Bible says something about entertaining strangers because they might be angels and we won't know it. How often do we pass an angel while we are walking down the street or standing in a crowd? If they are present, are they 'observing' or are they waiting to see if we offer them any kindness? Does it happen very often, or is it an extremely rare event? Thanks. 

A.  Beautiful question!  When I focus on this, I get that angels work through people.  They don't typically take a physical form (they can though), but rather guide people and influence people to do their work.  


We encounter these touched souls all the time.  When you encounter a person that is loving, generous and you feel their energy, most times there is an angelic presence tied to them.  The angel doesn't control them, but does give them love and support.  That love and support shines through the person.


Angels don't "test" us to see what we will do.  In fact, they work in the greater good and hope they set an example to be a better person.  They exude the energy and hope you follow. There is no "punishment" for not being kind, however, there is a great personal reward in being nice.  Your experience, is your experience.  You make it positive, negative or indifferent and the feelings you achieve are your own.  Be mindful in your actions.


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thanks to all of you!  Love and light, Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view 
any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

7 comments:

Amanda Nicolich said...

♥️♥️♥️I love this question and anything angel related ♥️

Raymond said...

Sometimes, when I think about angels, I think about Clarence jumping off the bridge on "It's a Wonderful Life"; and I wonder if any of them walk with us. But, I guess they are always with us and we don't know about it.

Thanks, Lynn !

Robert Schoen said...

Long ago, when I didn't have any credit cards, I was checking in for a flight I was told that I needed to pay an extra $50 but didn't have the cash to pay it, which would have left me stranded. The Man Behind Me offered to pay the difference and when I asked him to write down his address so I can mail him back the money, he wrote out his name which is very close to mine in a handwriting that was exactly like my own. that was an angel experience.

Amanda Nicolich said...

♥️♥️♥️

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Raymond: They are always around and with us. :-)

@Robert: That is a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!

@Watch said...

Last time I biked back from my field work area, I knew my rear brake drum was bad again. I had kind of refurbished it while still at home by sandpapering the drum´s interior part in order to remove striae. I have front disk brakes and on my way back home I relied heavily on them, but in one extreme situation when I had to brake violently behind a slow moving truck I felt that the front tyre was beginning to slip away and I violently pressed the rear brake pedal to achieve the needed abrupt slow-down. And like a miracle it worked somehow for that moment only! This was kind of an angel experience I had and I won´t forget it!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Watch: Thank you for sharing that. I love hearing these stories. :-)