Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lesson on the Negative Speak



Q.  I've been thinking about several sayings out there, and feel there is a deeper meaning.  Or in general, the English language feels to have had some darker entities take it over.  Can you shed some light on this, or this concept in general.

A.  Great question!  


When I first opened myself up to spirituality, one of the most challenging things to overcome was the fear that I was programmed with from a young child.  My exposure, like many, related back to anything paranormal was "scary" or "bad."  If you opened up, harm would certainly come your way.  I believed in the good, so by default, there was also bad out there, and the bad was overwhelming in my mind.


It took time to accept my "gifts" and I learned that spirituality was actually a beautiful thing, and there are lots of high vibrational beings that want to protect and serve us in the greater good.  Our minds and mental intentions are all we need to shield us from negative forces, we just have to believe in yourself.  I hear the saying "if you believe it, you can achieve it" as I type this out.  If you visualize white light around you, so it is.  If you command anything that doesn't serve your greater good to leave, it will because it must.  Our minds are powerful, and don't discount your internal strength.  


Taking things a step further, when we talk to ourselves, set protection, smudge our space, it is important to use clear and concise language because the lower vibe entities out there (some happen to be the PTW/Powers That Were) have manipulated our language to get us to essentially spell cast things they want to happen.  Talking with negatives is one of those things.  I have realized and learned that spirits don't "hear" the negative in our speech and work off of direct language.  To illustrate what I mean, here are some examples:  


Don't do that = Do that (Spirit doesn't recognize "don't")

Aren't allowed = Allowed (Spirit doesn't recognize "aren't") 
Shouldn't be here = Be here (Spirit doesn't recognize "shouldn't")


To even better illustrate this, when clearing a space or formulating a mantra, speak to the positive, and be direct, even if you need to take time to focus on it or write it down.  Rather than say "spirits are not allow here and need to leave,"  I say "all low vibrational beings need to leave and go to where they are better served, you must leave at once."  Similar message, but one is direct and avoids the "negative." 


I would encourage you to think about your word usage.  It isn't what you say, but how you say it as you form your intent.  Have gratitude, have thanks and speak clearly.  As a side note, I found it interesting to see what Google's motto was.. truth in plain sight... just saying... (I go into this a little better in my video, and would encourage you to watch).  


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

7 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

What about a common word that has Hell in it, "hello"? Is that a good word or was that the ptw? Thank you. You are so smart.

@Watch said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for this positive reading!

@TheOnlyOne instead of Hello say "Good morning"! little ol´fashioned but sounds great!

Myway said...

I think the Nasa which studies geology on the Moon and Earth means deceive. It's been lost in translation according to Ancient Hebrew.

Melly said...

@Watch even Good Morning sounds like 'Good Mourning'. I think the better version would be 'Good day!' or just recognize their presence, smile and ask them how are they doing. Even a what's up would do.

TheOnlyOne said...

Or just a simple "hi!"

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: I don't see that as a "negative" word. It would definitely be recognized. Be careful using fear when using it though- it is JUST a word. Don't give it power.

@PM: A LOT of our meanings have been lost. They don't really want us to know what we are saying to each other. (I'd love to take an etymology class if it hasn't been manipulated yet!)

@Melly: I try to avoid saying good "mourning." Factually, more people die in the morning (just an fyi). They also die after the "weak"end. That is why you always see me say "happy Friday" on the blog. I try to avoid saying either of the two.

TheOnlyOne said...

All meanings will come back to us.