Monday, June 17, 2019

Tran-s Gynder

Q.  A video popped up on my YouTube stating the amount of children and adults claiming to be tran-s gynder in the United States alone is estimated to have climbed from 700,000 to 1.4 million.

I know there is a lot of programming and subliminal messaging going on, but honestly I don’t think there’s anything that would make me personally feel like I was born as the wrong gynder.  So that makes me wonder, spiritually speaking, why would a person be born feeling they’re the wrong gynder? Does every single tran-s gynder person choose this before they’re born or is it chosen for them by the universe in order to have a particular experience or lesson needed?  I wondered the same about same sex attraction too, but tran-s-gynder seems more as though they’re being  tortured psychologically right from birth and I can’t see the lesson in it.


A.  *Just a disclosure before I start... Many platforms have changed their "terms & services" and implemented algorithms to detect phrases and erase content providers, so as I continue on, please be mindful I need to chose my words and spelling wisely... *



This is a really tough topic because many emotions can be provoked as I dig into it.  This is not meant to upset or offend, it is just me trying to gain a perspective and share it with all of you...


So when I look at this, I get there are people out there that are attracted to the same sex.  This is wired in their being.  They don't learn this, it is a part of who they are and many times there is a spiritual connection to having that preference.  


There are also people out there that feel uncomfortable in their own body.  These can be very valid and legit feelings for some, but the majority have these feelings due to a mental imbalance that causes a distorted view and perception of themselves.  This is a life lesson they did agree to face, and will be challenged to learn to work though it.  



I see that tran-s gynder people feel if they were a different way, they would feel different.  That isn't always true (in fact most times not) and is why suicides are so high for people in this category... it is a mental dysphoria and the protocol being used is not what is helpful.  To better understand this I get an image of a thin person looking in the mirror and think they see an overweight person- no matter how they change their body by losing weight or changing clothes, they still look overweight in their eyes.  The mental perception is off, and until they learn to love themselves and get a better balance, no matter what they do or biologically alter, they will not feel "right."  They will be depressed no matter what they do, until they get better mental clarity.  


I also get in some cases due to the programming and in many ways promoting, some people experiment with either same sex or tran-s behavior because it is the popular thing to do, and they want the attention (and in some cases parents do this because it is them that needs the attention like a form of Munchhausens).  It may not be who they really are, or make them feel fulfilled, but they go along with it because it may feel like the popular thing to do.  


Regardless of your path, and regardless of what you chose, it is your life, your lessons and your TRUE inner happiness you need to think about (don't let society tell you what to be and who to chose).



To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

In the event I "disappear" you can also reach me on GAB  (Check it out, and it's free!)

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Instead of just raising awareness about a real human condition, there really seems to be a very obvious and agressive political agenda campaign to promote both transexuality, like the improbable Bruce Jenner, or raising kids non-gender, like Pitt/Jolie and Harry/Markel, which do seem like using their kids to make a fashion or politically correct statement. I suspect a lot of this is about keeping down the birth rate of certain groups as it rises amongst others.

I do think there is beauty and real power in natural unforced androgeny in which there is an expression of both genders in the same person. I wonder if society is now pushing people to exrtremes, exploiting this duality. Recently I saw a compelling documentary on some men and women who underwent sexual reassignment, were happy at first and then after a while the same deep issues that drove them to get the operation came back and they came to regret their decision. Reminds me of a Carl Sandberg poem about a woman who thought moving to Chicago would solve all her problems only to realize she was running away from the root issue she never wanted to confront.

EA RW said...

I don't understand exactly why it's so open in the msm. Raising awareness ok, but it all seems to me that it's some kind of hype forced upon our minds by certain groups.

Vicki Mayhew said...

Lynn,

I know that when we incarnate, in some lifetimes we choose to be female and in some male. I feel that our past life memories/phobias experiences can sometimes contribute to the confusion for some people. If more people understood that this is not the only life we have, there have been many before and there will be many more after...that they would be more content with the bodies they have chosen for the current incarnation. I think that gender re-assignment before a child reaches puberty is a huge mistake. When do you see this balancing out and not being the "norm"?

RL said...

I want to add that people have made notes about how vaccinations have dna fragments from male and female aborted fetuses. Let’s say you insert dna fragments from a male fetus into a female patient... the dna fragments may merge with existing cells and cause some mutations to take place. Look up Mrc-5 and what’s it in/used for example. Food for thought.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

Thanks for the comments! Really great points!

@Vicki: You are right. That does play a role. I don't see this balancing for a while (unfortunately). There is an agenda to push it.

@RL: Thanks for the info! That is a great point!