Sunday, September 23, 2018

Pineal Gland / Third Eye

Q.  Hi Lynn,  I just watched a video on the Third Eye/Pineal Gland.  It also talks about how "they" are intentionally trying to block our third eye to get better control of us.  What are you thoughts and how do we counteract this "blocking?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1Qwm6a5Lk&t=211s

A.  I did watch the video (thank you for sharing!), and much of what was talked about resonated with me.  Let me break this down to share what I was able to see. 

I get if you were to only pick one thing to improve your intuition or be more connected to your subconscious, higher self and Source, it would be meditation.  Meditation also looks to activate your third eye.  Meditation involves quieting your mind opening yourself up, and in that process It appears to awaken an energy center in the pineal gland causing it to be stimulated. 

Sun gazing does look to be another way to stimulate the pineal gland / third eye.  Be safe and responsible, as staring in direct full sunlight looks to be harmful.  (I'm not a doctor, so please trust your intuition on this).  I get a dusk or dawn approach is better.  You are still getting and absorbing the energy, but it doesn't feel to be as intense and harmful.  I actually get an image of someone using a technique of facing the sun, closing their eyes and visualizing the energy of the sun being absorbed directly by their third eye, which feels to be the most effective.

Magnetic disturbances do have an impact on us.  I see magnetism as a form of energy, and that is why Wave X surges effect us the way they do (tired, irritable, feeling off).  The more sensitive the person, the more profound the reaction is to a disturbance in the magnetism or energy fields.  

In addition to "magnetism" I see WiFi and EMF waves interfering with the pineal gland making it more difficult to get a clear connection.  Our bodies are brilliant and want to be grounded with the earth.  Even though we cannot escape these "waves and magnetism" we can try to counteract them.  You might want to invest in some Orgone energy (pyramids, pucks, pendents, etc) which helps to dissipate and deflect negative energy and EMF waves.  Walking outside barefoot while visualizing negativity leaving your body looks to ground you instantly which helps to mitigate the effects.  

The video mentioned a kiss on the forehead being like kissing the third eye.  I loved this, and I do see this as a way to stimulate the third eye.  Projecting love, endearment, concern, comfort in this direct way looks to transmit these high vibration emotions directly to the third eye almost instantly.

I do see that there in ancient knowledge of the third eye that is being suppressed, but being done so in plain sight.  Many people in power use this knowledge for their own personal gain, and respect it, however, suppress it from the rest of the world.  Opening the third eye is not only mind expanding, but very empowering.  Empowered people are much more difficult to control.  

I get of everything out there fluoride is one of the biggest things that hurts the pineal gland.  It is true that fluoride makes people more docile, and that is the real motive for putting it in water and toothpaste (two mediums that help it to enter the body).  Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, which to those in "power" is a side benefit to the "submissiveness" it causes.  [Side note: read the cautions on toothpaste, it is actually poisonous if you ingest too much]. Try your best to avoid it, and drink lots and lots of filtered water (Ideally with lemon) to stay flushed and counteract it.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  If you meditate, great.  If you don't consider starting.  Soak up the sun and be mindful of flushing out your body. Thank you.  Love and light-  (Now, I am going to go and give my kids a forehead kiss.)

Videos and Discussion available on: 
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)


14 comments:

Unknown said...

There are quite a few brands of fluoride-free toothpaste - I am partial to Dr. Bronner's and Auromere brands. My dentist is impressed with my dental health - and I avoid fluoride. Unfluoridated water where I live, also; I am very fortunate!

EA RW said...

Sun gazing IS effective. I only researched it in the past but best is sunrise or sunset. Interesting.

Raymond said...

If fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, I wonder if someone's psychic abilities would be better in areas that don't put it in the water? It would be interesting to see a study done.

Thanks Lynn !

Serene said...

Thank you so much Lynn. XOXO

Hulsie said...

So is fluoride actually beneficial for teeth? My dentist seems to think so so I'm wondering what the truth is.

Weeze said...

Fluoride is an industrial waste byproduct of aluminum - rather than paying to have it safely disposed of, they sell it to municipalities for its "benefit" to our drinking water - a total scam.

It also accounts for the tremendous increase in thyroid disorders (myself included).

And imagine if it didn't calcify our pineal gland . . . then most likely we'd clearly see the PTW's filthy auras (and reptilian overseers). The jig would most definitely be up.

I use the fluoride-free version of "Spry" products, plus there's Tom's of Maine. Unfortunately fluoride has always been in my area's drinking water . . . and no, it didn't benefit my teeth one iota.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Claudia: There are some good ones out there. I really like doTERRA.

@Raymond: That would be interesting. I do try to drink lots of filtered water to keep flushed, but it is still in the shower and bath...

@Hulsie and Weeze: I cannot see where it helps. In fact too much fluoride can actually stain your teeth.

Thanks for the comments and sharing!

Alex said...

Lynn

I've heard that if we drink turmeric, it will decalcify the pineal gland. Is that true?

Unknown said...

Celery juice helps to decalcify.

Deedubau said...

Is wearing an apple watch a bad idea because it's a wifi device emitting emf signals?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Alex: Turmeric feels more of a anti inflammatory herb, but still a great thing to consume.

@Judy: Yes, that is great advice.

@Deedubau: It does emit signals, so maybe make sure you at least take it off at night.

Adrienne said...

I use the black charcoal (fluoride free) toothpaste which is always fun to watch in the mirror as my whole mouth turns black lol. Minty and fun win/win.

Cheryl said...

Fluoride actually causes our bones to be more brittle. It is not only toxic to the human body, but it is a halogen that, along with chlorine (in our water) and bromine (in our bread--in America, anyway) compete with iodine in our body.

If that's not bad enough, the fluoride they dump in our tap water is usually not sodium fluoride, but fluorosilicic acid, or its crystal form, sodium fluorosilicate. This is toxic waste. This wording is taken directly from the online Chicago Annual Water Report: "FLUORIDE: discharge from fertilizer and aluminum factories".

I have a Big Berkey water filter that works great. I got the filters that specifically get out fluoride (most filters don't) and other filters that remove chloramines--also added to Chicago water.

This is a good site for those interested in researching more about fluoride: https://fluoridealert.org/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@A Fox: That does feel like a good solution (and fun).

@Cheryl: Thanks for the info!