Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Is Bigfoot Coming to a Woods Near You?

Q.  Lynn, Can you take a look at this and see if the video on Bigfoot seems real?  If not, what is this creature?  What is it doing?  It looks real to me.  Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7lK4MV9ms

A.  As I focus on this, I do see this as real.  I get Bigfoot (Yeti, Sasquatch, etc) are real beings.  

Bigfoot feels to be a very spiritual being.  He has ascended to the point where he can go between dimensions depending on his mental intent (he can alter his vibration).  

He doesn't feel as though he visits our 3D earth to cause harm.  If he is in danger, or suspects a human is out to cause harm, he immediately leaves our density.  He can sense through our vibrations and somewhat though telepathic communication what it is we are up to, and our purpose if an encounter is to occur.  


Overall, I don't see Bigfoot as something to fear.  He is not going about seeking humans, and tries to avoid them along his path.  He feels like a loner, and many times travels alone or in a small "family" as he wanders about.  

I also get that he is an herbivore.  He looks to love fruit trees (I see a paw paw tree).  He isn't out to harm people or other animals.  He is actually somewhat scared or fearful of people and what they could do to him if he got captured or cornered.  

IF you see a Bigfoot, be cautious, stay calm and pure of heart.  


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-  

Videos and Discussion available on: 
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

5 comments:

Neeraj said...


Thanks Lynn. Amazing synchronicity I was watching Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot 1967 Film suddenly your reading on Bigfoot pop up. Here is the clip I was watching:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrj9GsngUc

Robert Schoen said...

One of my mentors is a "Bigfoot," not exactly a politcally correct name for these remarkable beings. They have been with us since the beginning of time and just the fact they exist shows how little we know of the world we live in. While the Sasquatch are more advanced than we are in every way, there is so much to learn and beauty to be found in connecting to animals in nature. Their fascination with us is only matched by their wariness, much the same way the Sasquatch regards us.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Neeraj: Thanks for sharing!

@Robert: Very true! They are very advanced.

dmele17 said...

Hello Lynn, wanted o know if you could do a reading on the possibility of an underground system in Los Angeles underneath the Getty Museum. If so, is there really tens of thousands of children being held captive there? This surprised me considering I live in LA and pass this museum on the freeway all the time. Thank you kindly Lynn
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/12/pedogate-getty-museum-home-of-cabals.html?m=1

Unknown said...

Please take a look at the Brett Kavanaugh allegations. What is the truth?