Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Round Robin

Q. A lot of the world's coolest civilizations were wiped off of the face of the Earth in the worst possible ways, which makes me wonder, when a culture reaches a certain spiritual apex, are they destined to be Cosmically removed from this place because the said culture really has no point in being here anymore? Like they've evolved past this cesspit of a realm?
A.  When I tune into this I get in life most everything endures the cycle of a birth and a death as we evolve.  Something must come to an end (and it doesn't have to be a bad thing) for something else to grow.  We see examples in our life all the time; babies grow up, teens leave the house, people start careers, people retire.  Things are always ending and beginning, and we learn through that growth and change.  

Societies are the same way.  The form, grow, thrive, and then at some point, even centuries later, they evolve into something else as a way to survive our environment that is also changing.  During that transition, some may go extinct, while other regroup, form and thrive again in a different way.  Change, to some degree, is inevitable.  


Q. Many people suggest that there is no Heaven and no Hell.  But, how do they explain the possession of people by demons and other negative entities?


It can't be their imagination if it takes 3,4 people to hold down a child, people levitating and speaking in unknown languages. If they are demons, then don't they reside in Hell?  
A. There are negative entities around just as there are beings filled with light.  When people, especially sensitive or empathic people, open themselves up without proper protection, they can draw in these negative entities.  They want to be heard, so finding a vulnerable person draws them in like a beacon.  

If people play with dark magic, even if they think it is innocent (stay away from Ouija boards!), darker beings will flock.  I don't see it as a "Heaven" or "Hell."  I don't see a realm with fiery pits and demons (that is just fear the church is trying to impress upon us).  I see negative beings in the spirit world, roaming and wanting to be seen in our 3D, and when they have an opportunity, they will try (just like light beings connect to those that are of a higher vibration).  Negativity can be just as powerful as positivity, and these extreme attachments are what you are describing in the question

Q.  I realize you are under scrutiny, but can you give a quick impression on Brett Kavanaugh?  He appears "sincere" and well spoken.  There are lots of protesters opposing him, but in my opinion it is because they just want to make trouble and fight against anything (or anyone) the President approves of.  
A.  When I tune into him, his energy feels neutral (like his mind is in concentration mode and very consumed by all this).  He feels very in his head, like he is forcing himself to stay grounded even when he is trying to be rattled by some of the questioning.  I do get he is very knowledgeable, highly intelligent, and he feels like a strong Constitutionalist (he will strongly support it).  He does feel like he wants to do a good job and will get the appointment.   


Q. What would you experience if you remote viewed (RV'd) the pineal gland, the Third Eye, the Crown Chakra or The Mind ?

Because they are associated with the 6th sense, would if be different than RVing anything different?
A. This is a similar approach to looking at a virus (as I talked about in my last reading).  I see these more on a clairvoyant perspective in my mind's eye.  Usually when I focus on RVing something, it is tied to a location (either in the past, present or future).  Locations feel to carry a different energy that is being tapped into versus people (or part of a person) in my own experience.

Q. Lynn!  Could you do a reading on how to detox your body from heavy metals?  Does honey have any effect at all, or honey with drops of coriander oil,  What dosage if that would work?  Also coconut oil?
A.  I need to disclose that I have not studied medicine, but I can share what I get from an intuitive perspective.   A heavy metal detox should really focus on the liver.  Drinking a lot (at least a gallon) of water while eating a diet of mainly fruits and vegetables, even for a short time, can really let the liver rest, and purge while it's resting.  

Honey is great for the immune system IF it is natural and ideally from a local vendor.  It is infused with natural elements from things that are in your environment, building immunities.  It is a great alternative to sugars (especially refined).  

Coconut Oil is terrific for the lymph system.  When I hear "coconut oil" I immediately see someone doing an oil pulling technique to detox the system. (You basically put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth, hold/swish it around for 20 minutes, and then spit it out.  It "pulls" toxins out through the lymph system).  

A great way to purge radiation and other environmental toxins is to take equal parts Epsom salts and baking soda, and put in in a warm bath.  Soak for about 20 minutes, and allow your body to absorb the magnesium while allowing yourself to detox.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-
Link to REAL.Video Channel (Reading and Discussion): https://www.real.video/channel/yourpsychicfocus
Link to BitChute Channel:  https://www.bitchute.com/channel/psychicfocus/
To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon.  

Hey Everyone!  Please check me out on REAL.Video (and click subscribe if you like it).  I tried something a little different in my video today.  Let me know if you like the new format (it may need some tweaking).  I'll give you a sneak peek below.  Love and light-

12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I was just looking at two remarkable videos that both deal with great past civilations in Africa. One is a very convincing theory that Atlantis is now Rukart, called the eye of the African continent (if you see it as a face in profile) located in Africa's remote Norther West coast. It has me convinced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

The other is an amazing video that shows all the great architectural strutures closely connected to those found in Egypt, South America,in Somalia, Sudan, Mogadishu, and lots of other places we now think of as "primative." One of the points it makes is that many advanced temples and pyramids were deliberately buried to suppress knowledge of them as colonists and banksters destabilized and ruined the societies of the people who lived there. Official history and archeology has been gaslighting us for centuries. The channel that produced this, "Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries", is worth checking out because it has many similar interesting videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qUc-d9BNY&t=3350s

I also appreciate Lynn's advice on eliminating toxins, and can recommend the coconut oil pulling, which I haven't done in a while but will try again today!

A Man Called Da-da said...

So... could we also eat the coconut oil? Or is it better just in the mouth?

haydeeally said...

Dear Lynn: Thanks so much for your blogspots. As English is not my first language, I like to read your blogspots in my own pace. You are really blessed!

Truth & light said...

Oh you surely can consume the oil just like we do it’s water and jelly

Robert Schoen said...

@Da-da, if you to the oil pulling, spit it out after rolling in around under your tongue for a minute or two, and rinse with water after also spitting that out. You want to get rid of the toxins it pulls out and binds to. Coconut oil is the best for cooking in that it doesn't turn unhealthy at high temperatures like olive oil.

Carlene said...

Thank you for this reading-the practical tips are so interesting. I recall you writing about a holistic dentist (or practitioner who wrote about dental health) that had recommended natural ways for good dental health but sadly he was a threat and it was reported that he took his life. If I remember correctly the interpretation was that information like that could be harder to find in the future. Thank you again for sharing. Peace.

Hope said...


It's good to be able to "see" you for the first time! And it's like "LIVE" broadcast too :) Much better than earlier videos with just a sketched image of you.

Sorry, I can't see the button in your Real.video channel?

Hope said...


BTW, I don't know how the No# of Views works in Real.video. I have watched this current video a few times (to compare to your previous videos and also was distracted) but the count still remain at 10.

Perhaps the count is by per viewer and not by no# of views? Or perhaps it will be updated later?

Raymond said...

I hope Kavanaugh is a good Justice. He seems real intelligent and sincere.

I wonder if the Pineal Gland, Third Eye, Crown Chakra and the Mind ever communicate with each other or if they are completely separate?

I like the Real Video. I hope it works out well for you.

Thanks for your blog Lynn !

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks so much for all the comments.

@Robert: Thanks for answering Dada. Yes, make sure you spit out the oil after you have used it to "pull" the toxins out. You don't want to ingest this.

@Hope: I'm not sure how the counts work, but I'm happy they aren't censoring things. Just bear with them while they work the kinks out. Until then, maybe bookmark my page or just search "Psychic Focus" in the search bar. https://www.real.video/channel/yourpsychicfocus Thank you for the kind words.

Thanks again everyone. I love this community!

Neeraj said...


Real Video is much better than youtube. Happy for you. Keep up the good work. Blessings.

Neeraj said...


QHHT Practitioner Allison Coe shared the follow video on New Earth, it is song by Psyko Punkz.hope you guys will enjoy the same:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVlsLaAoXvQ