Tuesday, July 5, 2016

UFOs: Real or Photoshop..

Q. Here are two extremely freaky videos. I mean totally freaky. Are they real? Or digitally "enhanced"?
UFO Seen by FSA Army in Syria June 2016

A.  This is an interesting video, and the background is very real.  I cannot connect to this actual UFO being real though, but this is a cool video. 
and 

UFOs over Dresden during Bilderberg Meeting June 2016
A.  This is intense and I get it is very real.  Many PTW were there, (at the Bilderberg meeting)  and this is a wake up call for them. I hear that this is like a peaceful protest showing their presence and reminding them of the rules they agree to regarding disclosure.  The time has passed, and our ET friends are getting very restless.  Our space friends would like to be welcomed here, and not force their presence upon us, but in order for it to run smooth, disclosure needs to occur.

More and more sightings are occurring, and eventually a forced disclosure looks to happen.  I see that obvious sightings with many witnesses will happen, and an odd disclosure (feels like they tell the truth without actually telling the truth) will happen within the time frame of the next presidency.
Hi Lynn,

Q. Thank you for all your readings, I´d like like to know if you could you do a reading about this phenomenon in the sky that occurred recently, on June 30, 2016 in Cartagena, Colombia, thousands of people witnessed a huge cloud floating above the city. I´d like to know if this is just a natural atmospheric phenomenon or if there is something more behind that huge Cloud.

Thank you for your answer Lynn, love & light.

http://www.msn.com/es-co/noticias/nacional/la-extra%C3%B1a-nube-del-d%C3%ADa-de-la-independencia-que-se-pos%C3%B3-en-colombia/ss-AAi6HrY?li=AAggFp8&OCID=mailsignoutes#image=1

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.co/2016/07/huge-camouflaged-ufo-mothership-appears.html
A. I see this as being real.  I get that above the cloud is a mother ship, and the energy surrounding the ship draws in the clouds and alters the atmospheric conditions.  The lights from the ship break through the cloud cover and create this glowing effect. 

I can't see the beings, but the energy feels nice.  It feels protective in nature like they are observing and offering some king of healing.  I get they will be making continued appearances waiting out their time in which they can show themselves with more acceptance. 


And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light. 

22 comments:

Smiling Winds said...

We were just out in CO and there were dozens and dozens of clusters of lenticular clouds in what appeared to be formations. Had me wondering about all of this. Interesting timing.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Lynn, are you SURE that Dresden UFO video is real? The one with the twirling sharp pyramids poking through the clouds? It sure looks fake. Maybe the video links got scrambled??

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: I think it did. I just watched the one from my link and it does look a little off. I definitely see UFOs surrounding the Dresden area during these meetings. I will try to find a different link...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I had another thought too.. That UFOs were present during these meetings, but maybe they were separate from the pyramids... I'm still figuring it out b/c it came through pretty strong. Dada, you have me pondering. :-)

davidaarong said...

That Dresden video seems off to me...

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn could you eventually comment on this too plz? Celestial phenomenon over the German city of Nuremberg on April 14, 1561 as printed in an illustrated news notice in the same month. The 1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg was a mass sighting of celestial phenomena or unidentified flying objects, the link contains a contemporary drawing ( film material for videos where very expensive then... ;) ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

Robert Schoen said...

The Bilderburg pyramid things were amazing, and I got the impression the pyramids were sensors around a bigger object. If it is fake, then maybe they replicated a real event to discredit it. But it seems such a bold event would have a lot of youtube phone videos posted. Could the first one be one of those in the air spy boxes someone asked you about during Jade Helm?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn

I got a little bit excited when I seen your current posting.


Clif High's computer algorithm report mentions a sighting that is going to happen in the near future, of a aircraft that is so big and slow that millions of people are going to see the craft AND the beings inside looking out . It will take most of the day to pass by .

Think the question of country's borders will not be so important after that .

I hope !

Erin

Truth & light said...

Thanks to the beings who are there working for our greater good 🙏

Unknown said...

German ufo-sighting registration site has no entries for Dresden from June 9-12 2016, when the Bilderberg meeting was held. The only entry related to Dresden is from May,13 2016 when a woman reported having registerred an ufo on a pic taken during a flight from Dresden to Palma de Mallorca island. (http://www.ufo-forschung.de/eingegangene-ufo-meldungen/7-neue-ufo-meldungen-5). I'm sure it would have been reported if even air-force helicopters observed the Ufo (according to the video).

Alice L. said...

Real or fake, I love the Bilderberg video. It looks like a graphic novel come to life!

Adrienne said...

All I know is that my hair is standing on end during this post , videos and the comments. As Lynn says listen to your intuition and your body. I get this excited positive feeling when I know that these visitors are reminding our PTB that they're not the most powerful, is always someone bigger .
When the big brother knocks the little brother around and then the dad comes and just looks at the big brother and he behaves temporarily. LOL.

jana said...

Bilderberg video - mesmerizing!

Found this YouTube - haven't come across this before:

Bright flashes of circular 'light' over Pacific Ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-kanXl2OFo

Take care of yourself, Lynn, and many thanks for the holistic post of yours - will be getting the book.

Hannon said...

This is the coolest Bilderberg sci-fi, or the coolest sighting ever!!! I'm glad I saw it, I wonder if it was real or a fake to muddy up the waters on something real, as others have speculated, anyways, awesome post Lynn!

lacham said...

+
There is also the possibility that the Visitors made their presence known only to the Bilderberg Group. There are many cases were the ETs allow themselves visible to some and other people present cannot see. They also may not have allowed videos that were taken to come out. This also happens. Their technology is probably advanced beyond our ability to understand. We live in interesting times.

Pathphinder said...

Thank you so much for the readings. Very interesting as always. I still don't know all the players in this game or how it will play out. Personally I'm still running with three different groups and they all are aware of this... If the Bildeberg one was real the hilo pilots have to be very trusting to fly under what ever those were. I guess we will see how this all plays out, if it does.

Raymond said...

Erin, where did you see that remark from Clif High? I went to his website but did not see anything, maybe I missed it. I like that guy and what he does though. Webbots are interesting.

Raymond said...

The floating triangles in the Bilderberger video remind me of the floating spaceships in District 9.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you for the comments. I found this really interesting too!

Allana.. said...

3 days ago a saw a drone in the sky and yesterday I saw a chip sigar shape.. with the drone there where more people around me who I maked attend to that and they saw it to but the spaceship I was alone.. it was a zooming noice and first I saw nothing.. but then I saw.. look more to the sky please.. people Always only looking at te floor ground and before them.. Belgium here..




Unknown said...

That video can't be real. Some pretty fake looking lighting bolts and the fact that true beings don't show up like this en masse is all the proof I need. They have shown up over cities in the past but not like this. If I got to talk to some real people who were there and saw these craft for sure I might change my mind.

Anonymous said...

Disclosure?

http://www.dailystormer.com/european-commission-president-juncker-claims-hes-in-contact-with-extraterrestrials/