Saturday, July 26, 2014

Siberian Crater



Q. What do you think of the Siberian Crater? The following is the link to a news article: http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/large-crater-appears-at-the-end-of-the-world/
A. As I focus on this I see a puff of air come out of this hole as if there was an underground air pocket that was super heated or filled with pressure and exploded.  I see it as a volcano, but rather than lava it was this explosion of air... I hear it loud as if it sounded like a bomb.

Q.  I asked myself what caused this to happen? 
A.  I first see a pocket of air encapsulated in the earth.  Directly below this "pocket" I see a pooling up of magma (a volcano that is encapsulated and unable to reach the surface due to the type of rock or earth that exists surrounding it that creates a barrier that made it unable to erupt to the surface??).  To be a little more clear, there is a pocket of air, and beneath that pocket and in its' own capsule is a pocket of magma. As this magma below the surface heats the pocket of air above it, the gas within the air, or chemical composition of the air created a combustive explosion that erupted on the surface.  I will try to draw a diagram to better explain... 


Q.  What will happen to the magma?  Will it ever erupt into a surface volcano? 
A. I see that the "explosion" has created weak points in the earth below the crater that were not there before.  The area looks volatile and I feel the extreme sense of caution, especially with regards to exploring this crater.  I do get that eventually there will be a volcanic eruption at this location (within the next 3 to 4 years).

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you. Narrated version on YouTube.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Lynn! Thank you! BTW can you tell if the magma is of the silica rich (acidic) or of the silica undersaturated (basic)variety? Namasté!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@knockandwatch: I didn't realize there were different varieties... I "put it out there" to try to clarify this for you, and the only thing I get/see is fiery lava/magma.. Then it occurred that the color may be an indicator... I will say the lava/magma was very yellow- it had red and orange in it, but the dominate color was yellow. Does this clue you in to anything? (Just curious..)

Unknown said...

Hi! Unfortunatelly one can not draw conclusions from the color of the melt. Generally intermediate to acid magmas tend to produce explosive erruptions often producing burning clouds. Basic magmas on the contrary generate effusive eruptions which tend to be less dangerous. Thank You!

Nessie said...

Article in the Daily Mail today, about that two new kraters have appeared close to the one you did a reading on:


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2708345/Mystery-Siberian-crater-deepens-Scientists-left-baffled-two-NEW-holes-appear-Russias-icy-wilderness.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nessie: I feel extreme caution in this area. This is just the beginning of volatile activity. I see sometime within the next 2 years a volcano making its way to the surface there.

Nessie said...

Hi Lynn,

Like you said, more sink holes are forming there, as you can read in this article that was posted today on this subject:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2965385/Are-Siberia-s-mysterious-craters-caused-climate-change-Scientists-four-new-enormous-holes-northern-Russia.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nessie: Thank you for sharing this.