The following link contains a link to some free meditation music (Thank you, Craig Howell!). http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/03/reminder-collective-consciousness.html
I also had someone new to meditation request some pointers, so I want to share some thoughts (feel free to piggyback on any of this in the comment section- we learn so much from each other :-)
- Find a comfortable spot and position. You will need to be able to relax and stay relaxed.
- Set your intent. Think about what you want to accomplish prior to the meditation. For example, "I would like to have a deeper connection to the universal consciousness. I want to experience things only in the greater good of myself and others during this journey."
- Clear your mind and start to relax yourself- start with your feet and move upwards. (If you find your mind wandering and thoughts are invading, just clear you mind and go back to relaxing. Some people like quiet, some like music, some like to focus on a color or image- you do what feels right to you.
- Allow you subconscious to work- you may see nothing and be more in tune with emotion or you may see an image like a daydream- just go with it.
- When you feel your meditation is over, take a few cleansing breaths, and go about your day..