Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What do you see going on with the drought in California? It looks like some farmers may be forced to sell their land. Has this drought been engineered? If so, why?

2:05
The first thing I get is that these droughts are induced (man-made). When I go into a little deeper I get that it is related back to Fukushima.  There are still a huge amounts of toxic pollution hanging in the air (looks like a yellowish smoke cloud) and in the water.  As that pollution makes it way to California, our higher officials are afraid of what it is doing to the land and the food being grown there.  I see what looks like scientists doing tests, so they are confident that the land is effected.  I see both soil samples and samples of other wildlife (weeds, trees, etc) being studied too.   I also see that they aren't wanting to cause hysteria, or have people protesting, so this is their silent way to make sure this land is not farmable until they figure out what to do. I also get that by limiting rainfall you limit the air pollution from saturating the soil even more.  It looks like they are trying to figure out what to add to the soil to neutralize it?? It appears that this land is important for growing food, and I see people working very diligently to sort this out.  I don't see the unusual weather stopping until the problem is solved, and that looks to be a ways into the future (at least a year) and I also get that they have time lines to meet because certain things can only be planted during certain times.

Thank you.  It is 2:20 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you see that really happened with the flooding in Calgary last spring? Was that also geo-engineering? Did it go awry or was Calgary really the target? Why?

Psychic Focus said...

@ 10:48 PM: I am not sure. I would need to do a reading and focus on this. If you would like to submit a request, I will be happy to add it to my list Sounds interesting. :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, I did a portion of a healing on the radiation with a group of healers about 6 weeks ago. We had to prepare a lot. Of course there are many working this way. That info came to me about the rain in CA. I simply understood that it was not raining on purpose because of safety issues of the radiation.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your work & for sharing your readings. I live in Los Angeles and what was very interesting was after the extent of the drought became widely known and there were 2-3 weeks of local officials and weather scientists publically "hand-wringing" over the lack of rain and severe condition of the reserviors (down to 10% of capacity) that provide the drinking water for the seething urban masses in Southern California, there was a deluge over 3days that drenched ONLY the local area & mountains and (magically?) recharged scal's reserviors to 50%. Weather control indeed...