Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Monday, August 30, 2021
Friday, August 27, 2021
Thursday, August 26, 2021
In 1957, two young English sisters, Joanna Pollock, 11, and Jacqueline Pollock, 6, died in a tragic car accident. One year later, their mother gave birth to twins, Gillian and Jennifer. When the twins were old enough to talk, they began identifying and requesting toys that had belonged to their dead sisters, pointing out landmarks only their dead sisters would have known (such as a school they’d attended), and sometimes panicking upon seeing cars idling (“That car is coming to get us!” they reportedly shrieked on one occasion).
After the twins turned five, these incidents became less frequent, and the girls went on to lead normal lives. Still, the story of the Pollock Sisters made its way to Dr. Ian Stevenson (1918–2007), a psychologist who studied reincarnation. After studying thousands of supposed cases, Dr. Stevenson wrote a book telling of 14 he believed to have been real, including that of the Pollock Sisters. (Quoted from: https://www.rd.com/list/strangest-unsolved-mysteries/)
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Here is a small excerpt regarding it's history:
In 1942, H K Madhwal, an Indian forest official, stumbled upon hundreds of human skeletons stockpiled in and around Roopkund lake. He reported the bizarre find – a mysterious lake where between 300 to 800 people met their tragic end – and the frigid Himalayas continued to preserve the human remains. In the late 1950s, the macabre mountain find was announced to the public, raising great interest and triggering several investigations that continue to date. https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20210705-the-unsolved-mystery-of-skeleton-lake
A. When I focus on this location, I see this as a mass grave. I am trying to understand the circumstances as to why.
When I look at this, I see that there was some kind of illness plaguing the area. There was a rumor that this location had some kind of healing properties. As people came down with the illness, the Lake had two elements about it. One, it was supposed to offer some kind of healing (special minerals in the mud and water??). Two, it was a way to quarantine people away from the rest of the society to help cease the spread.
The illness looks to involve fever, sweats, and most notably large sores all over the face and neck that resembled boils. I see hundreds of people flocking to this Lake in hopes of being cured. I get the survival rate was around 25%, so some were able to make it back "home." Sadly, many perished in the journey. Partly from illness, and partly from the frigid weather conditions.
As people have explored the area, upon occasion they have stacked remains to memorialize the passed people of the area. A few examples are shown in the photo attached to the post.
Very interesting location and history! Thanks for the reading suggestion!
Love and light, Lynn
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
The secret is NOT to refuse it…
I write with regard to the matter of potential shot and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the "shot" has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the shot I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this shot since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the shot you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract the beer bug and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of treatment, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result? I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
Monday, August 23, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
On September 29, 1982, 7 people in the Chicago area ingested poisoned Tylenol pills, consequently collapsing and dying shortly after them. When one family came back to mourn, Stanley Janus and his wife Theresa took a Tylenol and died, making it three deaths in the same family on the same day. However, this tragedy is what led investigators to connect the dots.
Cook County investigators compared the Janus’s Tylenol bottle to others and noticed they had one similarity, a control number: MC2880. The deputy medical examiner asked to smell the bottles and replied that they both smelled like almonds. The poison cyanide is known to smell like bitter almonds which, in large amounts, can cause seizures, cardiac arrest, and respiratory failure. The blood tests on all of the victims showed that they had taken a dose 100-1000 times the lethal amount.
It appears the Tylenol bottles were intentionally poisoned with potassium cyanide. Immediately, over 31 million bottles of Tylenol were recalled by the manufacturer and were issued warnings.
There were several more copycat deaths across the United States after the initial incident had occurred. This led to the invention of safety seals that you see on medicine bottles today. To this day, no suspect has ever been charged or convicted of the poisonings.
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
1. Turmeric - This looks to assist in calming inflammation. It has a calming effect.
2. Astaxanthin - I cannot get a clear read on this (placebo?).
3. Krill Oil- I get Krill calms nerves and helps with neurological pathways (opening them up and keeping them flowing).
4. Fish Oil- This looks to work in a similar way to Krill, but I get it helps more in the brain/optical area.
5. Spirulina- I see this as a detox and helps to support the liver.
6. Chlorella- I get this is somewhat like Spirulina and helps support the liver in ridding the body of heavy metals and other toxins.
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Q2. Also, I thought about another topic. The pharma companies know that some "malaria meds" work. There is one big pharma company (not mentioning the name) that is not in the shot business but sells them. Are they planning to make a medicine and enter the game? Pharma companies are not necessarily friends with each other and I can see them releasing something.
Monday, August 16, 2021
Friday, August 13, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Is this all a series of coincidences? OR is there something more sinister? If there is something going on out there then why do the cops seem to want to cover it up? Here is a video of most incidents:
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
I read recently an article (Wall Street Journal, July 28th, 2021) entitled "China Builds New Nuclear Silos." In it, the authors claim that satellite imagery analysis has show what appears to be ICBM silos being built in two locations in western China. Approximately 250 silos are being built, about half in each location.
I find this news, if it is accurate, disturbing, especially because these silos seem to be useful only for a pre-emptive first strike against an enemy rather than as a means for a counter-strike. This is because most nations with ICBMs now have launchers on trucks or trains so that they can be moved around to confuse an enemy as to their location. These silos cannot be moved, therefore they could easily by targeted and destroyed in the first wave of nuclear warheads aimed at China.
I will be interested to hear your thoughts on this.
A. When I focus on this, I do get China has been planning something big for a long time. They have wanted to dominate the world, and as a result have been collecting resources in terms of property all over the world, building ghost cities, stockpiling precious metals and obtaining as much intellectual property as possible (and not always through legal means). China has had their sights on becoming a super power for many decades The true block was the US, and with the current administration they finally feel they have the opportunity to move.