Sunday, April 5, 2015

Swearers Holes Phenomena in Sweden

Q. I have a request on something to look into. In Sweden, there is something called Svärjarehålorna.(literally the swearing or swearer's holes). They are mystical impressions in the ground, the size of footprints, where nothing has grown for several centuries. They are located near Tofta, east of the town of Bjärnum. Can you see why nothing will grow in these spots? https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1098/1433464242_a44441e333.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/dxtr33j2v/Sv_rjare_sign.jpg
A. When I tune into this I get an image of the sky and look up at it. It's pitch black and the sky is full of stars.  Then I see something fall, like fire rain, and when I walk over to look at what it was that fell, I see these black charcoal looking pebbles.  It looks like some kind of pebble or meteorites fell from the sky.  I get these pebbles had some kind of unique magnetic property to them which was absorbed by the earth around them, and that property prevents things from growing. I also get that if there was a soil sample done, and tested, there would be an intense amount of iron and magnetic properties found.  Then I get an image of what looks like a magnet being held with a bunch of iron shavings clung to it magnetically and I see that if the dirt was held to a magnet it would react the same way.  [Much like the picture I found].  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Happy Easter Lynn!

Raymond said...

Happy Easter from Texas....

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Same to all of you! Love and light-