Thursday, April 16, 2015

Radio Show Tomorrow - Mark The Rabbit Hole

Hello everyone.  Tomorrow, April 17th at 11 AM EST I will be a guest on a radio show called Mark the Rabbit Hole.  (Mark, Thank you so much for the opportunity!) Please tune in if you are available.  I will post a link to the recorded show when it becomes available.  

The show line-up includes the following topics (time permitting):  

  • Operation Jade Helm
  • 9/11
  • Activity of Silver
  • David Wilcock
  • Overall Energy Shift 
  • Boston Bombing Event


Love and light- Lynn 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/withinsights/2015/04/17/mark-the-rabbit-hole 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
Sounds like this is going to be a great show! I can't wait to listen to it. You always do such a great job when your on radio shows and they are wonderful to listen to.

Unknown said...

Lynn
I completely agree with Kelly.I also can't wait to listen to it.Thank you for the work which you do.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. I take what I do very seriously and this means a lot to me. Love and light-