Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kurt Sonnenfeld / Political Asylum

Q. Hi Lynn! It's me again. There's a guy (Kurt Sonnenfeld) from the US who has political asylum here in Argentina. He was a FEMA employee and he was (apparently) the only one with access to Ground Zero after 9/11 to document the whole scene.  Little after that, he went to prison for allegedly killing his then wife. He spent several years in prison there in the States and here in Argentina (where he escaped to), until he could clear the homicide/suicide situation with the Argentinean Justice.  Now he remarried and has two daughters. He says they live in fear and under constant CIA harassment because HE HAS THE TAPE MATERIAL OF FEMA-GROUND ZERO IN HIS POWER (I'm sure otherwise he would be dead already).  (I even once tried to reach him to give a lecture on his case for a group of people and the next day my apartment was vandalized, one of my dogs lost in the streets and a funny/weird message on my cell phone, all at the same time.) Needless to say I never tried to get in touch with the guy again. Can you see something about this guy or his wife's death? 
A. I get this man does know the truth about 9/11 and has inside proof hidden away.  I keep getting a visual of a cluster of dynamite taped together, and get that he got a visual of an explosive that either went off but could somehow still be identified (through wording or something) that it was an explosive or saw an explosive that didn't go off..?  He got a video of this- undeniable evidence that the buildings went down due to a planned explosion and not due to a plane. I also get that he not only has taped evidence, but he has something tangible that he took away from the scene (I see him put it in his pocket).    

Q.  How did they know he had it? 
A.  He talked too much.  He was very upset because there were Ground Zero people (people that he knew) that were hurt rescuing people, and when he realized this was an intentional act, it made him irrate.  He tried to approach the media, but since the media is controlled by the top, he wasn't able to properly leak the story (I also get that something happened to the news reporter that he approached with this- it feels very dark??). He also didn't realize that this 9/11 event went straight to the top, but I get an image of the CIA visiting him (and it became clear to him then)..

Q.  Why doesn't he release it?
A. I see a two fold situation going on in his mind... If he releases the footage, he realizes these powerful people will try to block or alter it, and he will soon be found dead.  He may get the truth out to a few, but it will bring certain harm to him and possibly his family. 

If he holds onto this (which he doesn't want to do), he still has some leverage.  I get that he has it, but he has it stored separate from himself and only a few people know where it is [I not share any more thoughts on that]..  He is contemplating releasing it to another country's government and letting them expose the story, but he has to sure up his and his family's protection first.

Q.  Did he really murder his first wife?
A.  He did not.  I get it was a set-up by the government (specifically the CIA) to drive this man out of the country.  He had already talked too much, and he was a wild card, but also had some compelling evidence that they didn't want out.  I see the unknown location of that video is the thing keeping this man alive..

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light-

8 comments:

Raymond said...

Interesting. I have never believed the official story. I hope the guy tells what the knows.

I am not an expert, but it seems like if he tells everything and releases it to the public, then he would be protected.

Then everyone would recognize him and all the evidence would be scrutinized.

It's just an idea though. I hope the truth gets out some day. I'd like to know who did it and why.

Truth & light said...

He shld give it to "rossia" and "chiena" and ask them for protection in their country...truth will be revealed!!

Raymond said...

@ Bee E-lightened.......

If he gave it to the Russians, he could go to Moscow, apply for assylum and be roomies with Eric Snowden.

Alex said...

@Raymond G

Isn't Russia in deep economic troubles now?
They'll have to wait until the new currency to replace the dollar comes up.

Lisa said...

@Bee E-lightened:
chiena is not save. Therefore, Snowden did not stay there.

Jana said...

Thank you so much Lynn!
In his book and a few statements he gave with our government by his side, he told about his family being harassed even though many years have passed.
Like intercepting his pregnant wife in the streets.
But I never thought they would try to scared me or 'send me the message' (it worked) if I tried to contact him.
I knew the US government worked here, in illegal ways, but I'd never thought it would be in such personal- gang like style.
I never tried to get in contact with him anymore, and my apartment was never violated again (it wasn't a robbery, I have the only reinforced door in the building, and it was the only apartment violated). Besides they knew exactly I would be out for a couple of hours.
At some point I started to doubt about his wife murder, though it had little to do with the real problem, the 9/11 proves he has.
He also has proves about a lot of things of the FEMA, but his conscience was fine working for them for years. To me he's no hero, and as you said, he started to have conscience problems when 9/11 affected him directly.

I don't know which other countries could give him asylum because of that open murder case.
Anyway, I wish him the best.

Thank you so much again for your reading!
Besos!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you everyone for all the comments.

Truth & light said...

I agree....russia it is...him and snowden can be besties....i love these men