While the price is held low (due to the over-supply versus demand) the people in power (and I am focused on those top 1%) are (and I want to use the word) gobbling it all up (as I see them grabbing all the silver nuggets off the ground). So, the market is basically flooded with an illusion of silver availability, while in the background the physical silver is being bought up.
Q. What is going on and why the hoarding?
A. I see our dollar in real trouble, and it is inevitable that it can't sustain. There are so many tricks going on to keep it afloat (then I hear there is a lot of "robbing Peter to pay Paul" going on behind the scenes). Other countries are trying to slowly break away from the dollar, and are seeking out gold or stable currency. Oil is what is saving the dollar, but other countries are trying to figure out how to work around that as well to take some of the power away from the US.
The top 1% (probably more like 5%) want to retain their wealth (which they associate with power and influence), so they need to diversify their wealth into something of worth. Keeping the price falsely low allows them to "gobble up" the real silver so when the dollar does plunge, they have an offset to their worth because precious metals will rise.
Q. How long can the dollar hold out and when is this to happen?
A. I saw it happening at Christmas 2014. The "robbing Peter to pay Paul" keeps happening and delaying the inevitable, but it can only be prolonged for so long. I still want to say around Christmas we will see some drastic increase (if we stay on this timeline). At the latest it will be the first quarter of 2015.
The second thing I see is countries starting some kind of a dual currency. They don't abandon the Euro, but they slowly use another currency as well. My focus goes to Germany (they really want to break free from the European system all together, but are too afraid to do something radical yet). There is a lot of restructuring and sharing a system with several countries creates limitations on how to handle finances, and I see some countries wanting that independent control- they are just to afraid to do it.
Looking at the earth there are some changes happening. There will be some very erratic weather happening in cycles. This is due to the wobble of the planet being much larger (If you can imagine a top spinning, the faster is goes the more upright it is. As it slows, the wobble is much greater- I see the earth moving much like that.) To back up, the change in the earth wobble is due to another solar system approaching ours (which includes a sister sun, the "red comet" I have seen so many times and at least two other planets for which I don't have names). The gravitational fields are being pulled on Earth and it is causing our earth to move less fluid (like a stutter at times- which causes the wobble).
Back to the earth changes... The tug on the magnetic field, and alterations in the intensity of the sun (again due to the other system approaching) is causing the core layer (not the center of the earth, but the layer that I see as the core made of molten rock) to heat up. As it heats up (or rather energy from the intense sun is absorbed and stored like a battery- remember energy isn't created or destroyed, but it can be stored deep in the ground- as potential energy in this case) the build up of energy creates not only a slight swelling or expanding of the earth, but plate shifting, earthquakes and volcanoes to erupt. Some changes are seen abruptly, like when a volcano erupts, and others are more subtle, like the plates moving or earth expanding.
The sudden changes are what I am focused on more, and the time frame is within the next year. Some notable things I see are Hawaii getting hit with some devastating storms that actually devastate the beaches, as well as California (my focus on the southern portion). California is going to be dry (forest fires) and experience a drought-like situation and there will be concerns with the crops / vineyards [I also feel caution eating any food from there]. The temperatures in CA also seem very high, like records are broken this coming year.
I don't see a tsunami in New York, but I see flooding. The conflict I get is that drinking or clean water will be an issue in New York, however I see a lot of flooding- so there is water. I also get an image of debris or dirt / sand being in the streets when the flooding subsides, but again, I can't see anything like a wave coming in.
The gulf coast seems plagued with sink holes. New ones (even small) seeming to pop up out of nowhere. Some grow to be huge, and others stay relatively the same. This will be more an more in the "alternative" news.
The northwest looks to deal with mudslides (the northwest gets rain but California does not??).
California is going to be dealing with Fukushima for a long while. The beaches are becoming more and more polluted (even though it is denied). Part of the drought is man-made while they work on a way to neutralize the radiation (the don't want rain coming in through polluted clouds, etc and saturating the soil more). I see the wildlife in this area highly effected. Some of this radiation gets to South America and Hawaii, but the amount feels very diluted at this point.
The US is constantly fighting off cyber attacks from China.. This is going on now, and will continue to go on indefinitely, but the US is too scared to talk too loudly about it because of the debt they have with China and need they have for China to keep the economy afloat. One real wrong doing by the US towards China, and China will force the Shanghai Gold Exchange on a huge scale- the US is trying to avoid it.
There will be a lot of threats of nuke attacks, but nothing comes to fruition. The main way of passive aggressively attacking someone will be through weather. I hear to "Remember if there is a hostile situation, and extreme weather appears, there are no coincidences."
Q. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind answering: The event that culminated in the banning of guns in Australia, the Port Arthur massacre, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Ar...28Australia%29
- Q1 Was Martin Bryant the only gunman?
- A1 I see he carried a gun, but I can't even get a visual of him shooting it. I get an image of a bunch of adults running around a kid playing paintball (Bryant?), and all the adults are shooting and the kid is standing there trying to figure out what is going on. As shots are fired the kid giggles (so much it is out of context) and they all run around. There looks to be many people (on the upwards of 5 or 6) involved in this.
- Q2 Was he under any outside interference?
- A2 Yes, he was manipulated into walking around with a gun. He really didn't know or comprehend what he was doing. I also keep hearing something about "not to shoot Bryant by mistake" as the other men were taking their shots. They needed Bryant alive.
- Q3 Any omission of evidence?
- A3 A lot was omitted, like how they made him confess and many psychological test that were given to him. I also get there were witnesses that saw Bryant wandering around and knew he wasn't capable of pulling off something that precise in that amount of time. If they tried to get Bryant to reproduce those shots it would be impossible.
- Q1 Was Dunblane the only gunman?
- A1 As I focus on Dunblane I flash back to reading I did on the Sandy Hook shooting in the US. It feels odd and just doesn't add up. I see an image of a person shaking their head left and right, and I am questioning if this school is even real. It is hard to answer if he was the only gunman, because I can't get a visual on him doing it, or if he did shoot something maybe it wasn't even a school (factory, warehouse??). There is a huge disconnect and I feel I need more info because this feels like a puzzle with pieces that don't fit?? (Or maybe I can't connect to it for some reason?) In some way I feel like the US got the idea of Sandy Hook because of the success this had on getting guns out of the hands of people in Scotland????
- Q2 Was he under any outside interference?
- A2 I don't know that I would call it interference, but I would call it layers upon layers of covering up truth...
- Q3 Any omission of evidence?
- A3 Yes, there was not just an omission, but falsification too. Nothing with this case fits, and it feels like it was forced.