Friday, November 21, 2014

Q & A XLV: Mysterious Deaths Part III [Group Post]

Q. Jacob Erwin Wetterling is a boy from St. Joseph, Minnesota, who was kidnapped from his hometown at the age of 11 on Sunday, October 22, 1989 as he, his brother, and his best friend rode their bikes home one night from a convenience store. The boys were stopped by a man wearing a mask. He told the boys to lie face down in the ditch. They were all asked their ages. His brother and best friend were told to run, and not look back , or they would be shot. Jacob was abducted. His whereabouts and perpetrator are still unknown. 
A. As soon as I read this question I immediately felt panic and the movie I Know My First Name is Steven comes up.  I get this perpetrator had a mental imbalance very similar to the perpetrator in this movie, and the fate of this young man was very similar.  I get this man sort of "shopped" for young boys that he took based on size, age, even hair and eye color.  These children felt scared, helpless and powerless against him.  

Eventually Jacob was killed by this man- the abuse was too much, and he sort of willed himself to pass away during a session of abuse.  At that very moment when Jacobs's soul left his body, he was at peace.  It feels so serene- and I hear a high pitch sound or vibration, but it was beautiful as if it protected him in some way.  

When I snap back to focus on this man to get a description, I see a Caucasian man, average height, dark brown curly hair.  When I look for identifying marks I see a dot in the middle of his forehead, but it looks to be a birthmark of some sort- I get he was made fun of as a child for this marking. I also see a tattoo in the shape of a shield on his forearm with wring inside it regarding the word "hell" (there is a phrase, wording or picture relating the to word "hell").  The house looks to be a run down farm house that is close to, but not inside the city limits.  There is a corn field behind the house, and I see that is where he put the body, buried deep in the ground with bags of lye on top.  I also see the number 276- it looks to be significant (street number, area code, license number??).  

Q. Please can you do a reading on Whitney Houston's death and how did she drown in her bath water.Many people speculate the record producer industry are associated to many stars dying an early death.
Can you shed some light on this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-setoH6PZG0


A.  I get a sense her addiction to drugs was the center source for her death.  I do not see it as a suicide (even though I get a high amount of depression).  I get an image of someone from behind pushing her head forward.  It looks like she was sitting, and they grabbed her from behind her neck and pushed her head down (essentially folding her body in half).  It looks like it was only one man, and the image of this man reminds me of a stereotypical mobster.  He broke in her room like he was hunting her.  She was scared and shocked, but somehow not surprised- like she had been waiting on his arrival.  They exchanged words, and then when he didn't like what she had to say (the conversation sounds like mumbling) and grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down.  She was so out of her mind already, that she tried to fight him off, but it wasn't much of a fight.  She drowned, and when the man knew she was dead, he left.  

Who was this guy?  I don't see this tied to the Powers That Be... This has a more lower level, independent feeling.  Again, I get it had to do with drugs, drug money, drug dealers, that kind of thing.  She got mixed up in a bad crowd and I see some kind of blackmail gone bad in regards to her fame.  

Q. I'm wondering if you get any info about this guy... (family acquaintance)
A. I get that the night Ethan disappeared he was not in his right, conscious mind.  He either consumed large amounts of alcohol, recreational drugs, or a combination of the both.  I also feel like something he took or was on (maybe a prescription ??) intensified the effect of the other substances and made them react in his system more than what he thought (he was under the influence more than he even realized).  At the end of the evening when he was heading for home I get he accidentally drove his car off of a road or bridge (lost control) and went into a body of water (pond, river, lake).  I also hear something about to not to underestimate the water depth (even though the water may be low and you would think it would have been visible, it really wasn't).  I get the water ways in route from where he was last seen and where he was headed need to be searched.  

Q. Hi Lynn. Could you do a reading on Ram Tiwary? He was jailed for killing his roommates in Australia, but the case has now closed and he is out of jail. They never figured out who murdered the roommates. Could you see if Ram Tiwary is actually innocent? With the trial news on internet and papers years ago, I was always convinced he was guilty. But I just finished his book '99 Months' and because he used the actual trial words to show why he was acquitted, I think maybe I was wrong the first time.  If you do find the time, could you expand to see if any police were involved like for framing etc.?
A. I also get he is innocent. When the murders were first discovered, they were quick to blame Ram, and I get that Ram, even though being honest, didn't have a good alibi.  Because of that, he was accused based on a "he said / she said" basis.  He tried to fight this over and over, and I get there was a lot of negligence with the police (missing or lost evidence).  There wasn't any framing going on, but rather incompetence. I am hearing the phrase that "the handling of this case was a disaster."  I get it wasn't the evidence that proved his innocence, but it was something about the logistics of the death (maybe two people were involved, or the process itself, etc...).  He couldn't be him, and he was released for those reasons.  I get his book is honest and truthful.

I see the victims after they had passed, but I cannot see the murder (maybe the image is too brutal or not in my greater good).  I can't see who did it, but I do get an impression that it was more than one person that came in and did this.

Q. Hi,PF could you do a reading on death-mystery of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, our greatest freedom fighter next to Gandhiji. .Some say that Netaji was killed in a plane-crash while others say the newly formed government conspired to kill him, so he hid in some unknown place till age of more than 80+ in form of some babaji/Saint. This is our nation history's greatest mystery.
A.  First, I get this was a great man of high integrity.  He truly wanted the best for his country, and he was hated by other countries for it because Netaji could lead and army, and people would follow him (jealousy and fear).  It is true he was injured (I see explosions and him limping away from bombs blasting and dust everywhere), but I see he did escape.  He was hoping to heal and return even stronger, but the injuries he sustained made it very difficult for him, and he never fully physically recovered.  He did live to an older age, and passed away peacefully (I want to say he was somewhere on a mountain- I see the view, and was protected by monks- or some religious group of people).

Q. HI! I'm teaching research skills to my high school students using the Lizzie Borden case. What feelings do you get about mystery that surrounds this still unsolved case? Thanks so much!
A. I get that she did do it.  I see some kind of a split personality coming out (the mental image I get is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde).  She doesn't remember doing it, and she grieved terribly over her loss.  In her "normal" state she can't even fathom doing such a thing.  I also see that she had flash backs that taunted her (like part of her subconscious was leaking through), but had no recollection of being in her conscious mind committing these acts.

Q. Could you do a reading on Tina Watson's death. Was it a planned murder by her husband or was it really an accident?
A.  I get this was an accident.  I see that prior to this scuba trip she had a minor injury (I see someone falling down and then jumping right back up).  The injury created minor internal bruising or tenderness (just a little soreness).  When she combined that minor injury with the ocean water, something happened that caused her to become very disoriented (kind of sick and nauseous too).  From there I see she lost consciousness and that lead to her death.

Q. Hi Lynn, I recently came across an article about Agatha Christie, the famous mystery author. There was a time when she was 36 years old that she disappeared for 11 days. What happened during those 11 days? The family's explanation after she was found was only that she was suffering from amnesia. Was this all a publicity stunt to boost book sales? Had it been a fugue state, induced by the trauma of her crumbling marriage? Or, had Agatha Christie planned the entire plot in an attempt to frame her cheating husband for murder? What do you see?
A. I get she intentionally disappeared because she needed a break.  She couldn't deal with anyone or anything- it looks like the verge of a mental breakdown. She was stressed and wanted out of the public eye.  She wasn't trying to draw in attention, but rather was escaping attention while she dealt with personal issue and emotions resulting from her life..  She was clearing her mind (she knew she was a mental mess and trying to regain control), and plotting her next moves in life- almost a vacation from reality while she developed some clarity.  The fame she gained from this was an unintended benefit.


And that is all I have for now. Thank you.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your answer. I had no idea how complicated this case would be to research. Do you believe the theory of sexual abuse by the father? Would that cause her personality to split? If so, why didn't she have any other "lapses" after the case.... or did she? ; )

Gypsycat said...

Wow i like it best when you clear up old mysteries.

Unknown said...

What about Michael Jackson? Is he really dead or did he fake his death and become Dave Dave?

Nyksylos said...

Thank you for solving these mysteries for us Lynn!

The Coroners report on Whitney says that there was no signs of foul play. Did the mobster carefully clean up the scene of the crime?

Nyksylos said...

An investigation by a PI claims that east coast gangsters murdered her due to outstanding debts she owed them...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253551/So-WAS-Whitney-Houston-murdered-Private-investigator-claims-video-proving-singer-killed-drug-dealers.html#ixzz2GDgH1QAk

a2k said...

Dear PF,you told that Netaji got injured in bomb-blast.Then Was it plane-crash or someone conspired to bomb him?Who?

Hope said...

Pyschic Focus,

Can you see who was the actual target for this Alps murder in 2012? Who did it?

British-Iraqi engineer Saad al-Hilli, his wife, his mother-in-law and a French cyclist, Sylvian Mollier, were all shot in cold blood at a forest car park.

Thank you

http://www.theguardian.com/world/french-alps-shootings




The Boookworm said...

Psychic Focus, do you think you can do a reading on Anonymous? I'm very curious to know about where these guys are coming from and what their goal is. They seem to be an anti-illuminati group?

Truth & light said...

@The Boookworm, you should post your question on the blog request page. It will be an interesting reading from her

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Debb: I didn't get that the first time I read it, but when I pose the question I do get there was an odd dynamic (and a lot of stress and panic) when it came to her dad...

@Gypsycat: :-)

@A Mann: Something feels very off with Dave Dave, but I don't get he is MJ. They have similar energy (as if they are genetically very close- share a lot of similar DNA patterns), but not the same person.

@Ninneveh: Yes, and she was so under the influence when he entered that it didn't take make to actually murder her.

@a2K: I see it as a bomb blast and the bomb was dropped from a plane.

@lilian: I am happy to include this on a future reading. I have several other cases to look at, and I can put this with those. :-)

@Bookworm: Great idea! I think that would make a good post!

Teresa R said...

Thanks for looking into the dissappearance of Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Jacob was found about a month ago! The perp led them to the body- on 276th!!!!
You are amazing!
http://www.kare11.com/news/as-details-of-wetterlings-death-emerge-so-does-memorial-on-roadside/314785575