Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pacific Ocean Lava



The following question was posed to me in a personal session, and the drafter of the question has allowed me to post my thoughts (and any additional information I get by tuning back into this topic) on my blog.  I thought this topic may be of interest, so I wanted to look at it further... 

Q. What’s happening... Look at the “lava” pictures the pilot took. What is that? Doesn't look like lava to me. Does any of this have anything to do with Agnihotra ash? And does Agnihotra ash actually negate radioactivity? http://www.pbase.com/flying_dutchman/pacific_eruption



A. When I first tuned into this picture, I immediately got that there was this burping effect coming from the earth.  As if the earth was exhausting some kind of gas pocket from deep within, or expelling something out from the ocean floor.  It doesn't look like lava, but rather some kind of pocket of gas.

I then got an image of people dumping metal barrels of nuclear waste from a ship into the ocean in that particular location.  It looked as though the barrels either rusted, or became breached somehow, and the waste slowly leaked out and seeped into the ocean floor (I couldn't get clarity if this meant there is literal toxic waste dumped here or if it was symbolic as waste resulting from Fukushima- I did go back and forth posing this in my mind, and the "dumping" resonated more with me), which created this strange gas to form on the ocean floor.  The pressure of the water caused a very intense pressure buildup as well, until the pressure became too great, causing this "burp" upward.

Then I see as the pocket of gas begins to reach to reach the surface, the reduced pressure on the gas (from reduced water pressure closer to the surface) created some kind of imploding effect and was able to burn under the surface of the water (the gas had to have some kind of oxygen component).  I get that if you were you look level at the water it didn't go above the surface, but rather stayed beneath the water line.

I was left with something about this not being the last time we will see this phenomenon in the waters..

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Narrated reading on YouTube.

6 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Lynn, any inkling on WHO'S doing the dumping?? What their ships look like? A serial number/language on the steel barrels?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@A Man Called Da da: My intuition is telling me the US.

2SpiritAngel said...

Hi Lynn - this is off topic for this reading but I was wondering whether you could do a reading on the 'sacred masculine' vs the 'shadow masculine'. I feel like in this society, to be a man means possessing qualities that tend to be associated with the 'shadow masculine' - meaning being aggressive, a bully, domineering, controlling and power-hungry, rather than the 'sacred masculine' which is to be a protector, a provider and ultimately a 'hero'. Do you see changes in this society coming where the 'shadow masculine' will evolve into the 'sacred masculine'? And is the 'shadow masculine' that drives many men (and women) behind much of the negativity that exists on this planet (including wars, rape, corruption and greed)?

Pernille said...

In my point of view, positive masculine qualities also include target oriented and dividing right from wrong (hero-qualities), where feminin is more accepting and patient. All important to make a better world...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@2SpiritAngel: I think that is a great idea for a reading. I have it saved in my rough drafts.

Ringalo said...

Id just like to say I love reading your entries. I've been doing it about a year now and you always make so much sense. Great job!!