Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Humans and Brain Access


Q. I've seen the trailer of the new movie Lucy. And I have been wondering based on its trailer that when a human accesses 100% of their brain, they are able to change their physical appearance, move objects, and see the information sent wirelessly. 

My question is, are the geniuses of today's time only access 10% of their brain capacity? Or is this a myth already? What are your thoughts on this? Thank you!

A. When I first tune into this question, my mind sees a brain, and then different portions starts to light up.  There are places randomly lit up, but there is a significant portion that remains dark (especially near the central back of the brain).  [I cannot get a clear percent, but based on my image it was 20% or less}. Then I realized that our brains are much like other advanced species (ie Extraterrestrial life), but the difference is that we only have found out how to use and access certain portions, whereas much of ET life is capable of accessing more, which allows for the advanced thought and also mental abilities such as mental telepathy to occur.  

I will say too that even the most advanced ET life cannot access everything.  I get that is something that is earned and learned over several lives.  Humans (and ETs) cannot handle using that much of the brain at our current density and vibration. Even species that are able to teleport, shape shift and see things outside the normal scope of vision accesses far less than 100%.  I cannot get a clear picture of what 100% would be (my human vibration range won't allow me to see it), but I will say it has a feeling of magnificence.

As people learn to tap into other parts of their brain (through mental exercise, meditation, detoxing, etc), you can unlock more of your brain, but even then you may only gain 5% of less.  (However, that 5% can make a huge difference.)

Then I got that in instances of mental disabilities (autism, schizophrenia, savants) something has happened where they have access to alternate parts of their brain, but there was some kind of a tradeoff in the process where the traditional parts were either closed off or a rerouting effect occurs where they can access the routine parts of the brain, but the nerves have to use a different pathway to get there and information can get "jumbled" in the process.  The medications used to either tame behaviors only cloud up the access to the other parts of the brain (and at times the whole brain is compromised and cloudy).

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Narrated reading on YouTube.

13 comments:

Odin said...

Hi Lynn!! Very interesting reading!!!

Are there any average daily activities that stimulate the further usage of our childrens' brain such as playing piano, daily exercise.????

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Baku: I don't get it as an exercise, but more a stimulus caused by various vibrations / frequencies. Music and stimulated sounds can really awaken areas in the brain.

Unknown said...

Can all my constant, annoying, singing actually help awaken my Grandson's brain? I am with him all day five days a week (which I love) and I'm ALWAYS singing and playing with his toy instruments. My grown kids find me quite annoying!!! Heck, I annoy myself!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Diane: It really does help. :-)

Anonymous said...

Do you know what kind of music is best to stimulate the brain?

@Watch said...

Hi Lynn thank you very much for the post! Once it get easily demotivated I went into checking some vids. on YT on this issue (just to find that research has almost no clue how to answer this in practical terms). Maybe I dare ask you about this? "Where in our brain is the center to pursue dreams and hopes located? How can we improve the brain's reward system?" (they actually believe its located somewhere in the prefrontal cortex)!
Is this somehow related to a Chi deficiency? Thank You!

Dante said...

Can you see if it possible for a human to reach and use 100% of their brain capacity like in the movie Lucy?

Unknown said...

I have a daughter with learning disabilities, mainly dyslexia, dysgraphia. What can you suggest as helping with this. She is on an IEP at school and has extra help, and we see a tutor once a week. I've just started using
"jeddy's blend" Essential oil on her big toes before school, To help with focus issues, but I want to know what you also suggest. It's so hard to see her struggle. Thanks. You are a wealth of knowledge. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn. Can adult spiritual practices wrongly stimulate a child's brain. For example if my 2 year old listens to my chakra stimulation music, can this stimulate his brain prematurely. I guess i want to know if he or his higher self at this age is able to apply the appropriate filters. Can it maybe trigger a remembering of his previous incarnations too early that may lead to nightmares or other unintended consequences.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@P15: I get that all music has an effect. Different types stimulate different parts of the brain.

@WatchandKnock: I get it is in the central part of the brain (behind the eyes). To improve this, feels like a chemical associated to the brain, but not the brain itself. When I ask how to improve the chemical I get an image of the sugar water you feed a hummingbird- as if the
"sweeter" fluid the more capable the brain is as processing stimuli as rewarding..??

@Dante: I cannot see that is possible in a physical human existence (haven't seen the movie, but it does sound very interesting).

@chandra: I first get to add peppermint oil to your Jeddys Blend. That also looks to help with focus. I also get that she hums or makes some kind of noise when she focuses- go with it- it is soothing or relaxing to her. You may even see if she will allow you to play some very soft classical music when she is sleeping (I get Beethoven??).

Malin: I do not see anything negative in exposing young children to any music (that is appropriate). The thing is the volume.. Keep things at a moderate to low volume.. The volume being too high can create the over stimulation, not the sound itself.

a2k said...

Dear PF, we humans have one pair of DNA (i.e double helical structure) currently active in us. I have read somewhere that scientists have found 97% DNA that are dormant. They label them as 'junk DNA' without any function. Now again, I have read in some channeled messages that we have in total 6 pair of DNA( i.e. 12 strands of DNA). out of which 5 pairs were suppressed by genetic manipulation long ago during times of atlantis, by some dark-entities. Recently we are being bombarded by high-vibration lights which are activating those dormant DNA, letting us to tap into 100% brain-parts. Does this sound true to you?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@a2k: We are definitely able to wake up more of our brain, but it is more like 20 or 25% (partly because of the energy around us, and partly because we believe and know we can). I cannot see our physical beings able to handle a full 100%.

@Watch said...

Thank you Lynn!!! :) :) :)