Monday, August 18, 2014

Mysterious Hum


I have a request , about the "Hum"..It seems like this is something that's been around for some time, I don't remember ever having had ever heard this myself before, Basically its about a really low frequency "hum" that people have been reporting hearing around the world ..its persistent and annoying to most..seems like nobody's really put a finger on whats doing this..heres a link to a wiki on it.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum Just in the last year we had had a power outage and things got really quite, Then I heard it myself, I can hear that it sounds like a far away truck or engine..but the thing just stays consistent..it fluctuates a little but more so consistent..

My wife can't hear it..ever since that day I have been able to shift my hearing to hear that it is still there..How strange..and late at night its soo right there in my hearing..that I have to ask what in the world is that? I was wondering if you could shed some light on what is doing this..is what I'm hearing the same Hum that every one else is hearing?..What is that hum that everyone else is hearing? Thanks so much for your time.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6525766
A. The first thing I get when I tune in is I see the earth as a living thing itself.  The components of earth have a specific vibration (such as the water, specific rock, structures, etc), but as a whole, there is an overall vibration.  Then my mind wants to relate the way earth works to the human body- each organ or part of the body has it's own vibration, but the body as a whole has an overall, specific vibration- we are made of our individual parts just as the earth as a whole is made of it's own individual parts.

Then I switch back to earth, and I see the ground breathe much like how you see lungs expand and stretch a chest.  I get the earth is going through some kind of a process or evolution.  There is an energetic shift and people that are more sensitive are starting to sense the vibrational frequency change.  I relate it to a dog whistle- dogs can hear it, and people can't- dogs are more sensitive to it and have a wider range of hearing.  As earth begins to change and shift, the more sensitive people are beginning to have their senses altered and are becoming more sensitive to sounds they could not hear before. I also get that it may range from ear to ear, and you rarely hear it in both ears at the same time (occasionally you may even get a moment of silence in one ear that sounds like your ear is full of water)- that is how it starts to process and register in your mind.

This change the earth is going through is a SLOW process- could take hundreds of years, but has started and is happening now.  It feels like a shift to a new time in which people will understand and feel connected to something bigger than the physical plane we live in now.  I also get that some ET forces want to block this change, while other, more protective forces want to aid in the conversion.  This power struggle feels difficult, and creates surges of energetic force versus a smooth transition (sensitive people may even feel the inconsistent tug)- meditations, etc may feel easy one day and more forced another.  Overall, I see the weight being sided toward the protective ETs..

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you.  Narrated reading on YouTube.

6 comments:

@Watch said...

Hello Lynn thank you for this interesting post! Taos (NM) also is known for its humming sound that some people say the can hear ( this vid reproduces it actually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGHe7rdq0Ds). Once it is known that there are underground bases in the area, would you possibly confirm if this sound related to Taos is distinct from what you are referring to in your post? Thanks again!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Watchandknock: I listened to the video, and I get a lot of similarities. I get what they hear is what many are hearing, and it has to do with the vibration of the earth changing (versus an underground base).??

Chatty Cathy said...

My question is about the Cymatics experiments on Youtube. Cymatics is the physical manifestation of vibration combined with frequency. These experiments prove that our physical world is indeed created by vibration. My question is, what is the intelligent source that creates the vibrations that produce our physical world? If the vibration for something stopped, would those things cease to exist?

Example of Cymatics experiment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cathy: I get that it would alter or morph into something else, or something with a stronger vibration would absorb it.

Chatty Cathy said...

Lynn, thank you. And what or who is the intelligent source that controls the vibrations?

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy, I think the answer to many of our questions are not comprehensible by the human mind. Maybe there is an outside source of "all that is" but there is a strong possibly that the source (vibrations) comes from us. Is controlled by us. If we could be aware of this and harness this for the good of all, we all could create such a fantastic world. "That which we think we create" Needless to say, I didn't write that but more truth is in those words than we can imagine with our human minds. L&L