Thursday, March 13, 2014

Do you see radiation being a problem in Texas?

6:43 AM

I do see this being a big problem.  As I type this I hear a Geiger meter clicking...  I feel like the area located in the southwest part of Texas has the highest concentration (I am mentally zoomed out on a map, and that is where my mind is drawing me in.)  I get this is also being hidden from the people- as if government knows, but doesn't know how to fix the problem or make it safe, so rather than cause a panic they are ignoring it.  I don't get the impression that they don't care, they just don't know what to do.  I also get that behind closed doors this is a huge discussion...

I also get images of very dried out land, like very dry dirt.  The soil is dry and cracked.  My impression of that image is that stuff that grows in the area will eventually die, and the new vegetation in that area will not be able to thrive.  I also get an image of a reading I did regarding California and the drought- I get that there will be some manufactured droughts (HAARP) and dryness in that area while the people that are knowledgeable about the situation attempt to sort it out.

I also see military being involved- I see some kind of discussion (I get a flash of Obama) talking about the importance of figuring out a solution, and a solution could solve a lot of potential problems. Like something that could aid in the neutralization of the radiation in both California and Texas's soil is invaluable because in the event of a nuclear attack, we would be able to "fix" the land rather than render it useless.

I also see a study being done on the wildlife in certain areas of Texas.  I get that the animals are highly effected in that area.  It also appears it is some kind of third party doing the testing, and in the beginning they are left alone to do their testing.. Once they find some unsettling results, the government steps in and tries to shut them down..

That is all I see for now.  Thank you.  It is 6:57. Link to Audio

California drought reading I referenced in the above reading:  http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/03/what-do-you-see-going-on-with-drought.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Government workers stopped motorists last fall asking for
Breath and urine samples. It was not conducted by the police. Is this related?
http://m.slashdot.org/story/194565

Anonymous said...

can you see where this radiation is coming from? And where exactly is it? Do you see a city name? Thank you for your selflessness.

Psychic Focus said...

I feel like it is in the ground, and I see sandy ground. When I look at a map I am drawn to the San Antonio area...