Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Are Gmo foods bad for the body?

2:22 PM
This question really stood out to me.  As soon as I read it I got that GMO foods aren't bad, but they aren't good for you either.  It is like you are eating real food, but the nutritional value is seriously depleted.  Then I see someone microwave food- like you can eat healthy food, but if you prepare it haphazardly it destroys the nutrients [It came through that the microwave is also not good for your food].  Then I get another example, hearing in my mind "that's why we don't microwave breast milk - it kills the good stuff."

Even though I went on a microwave tangent, my impression is that GMO food is equal to the nutritional value of food cooked in a microwave.  It may be a healthy choice, but it isn't as good as the real, old-fashioned type food.  I also get this fake food feeling (and I see my childs play food).  I also see that your body can't live on GMO food alone, because it would be grossly deprived of valuable vitamins and minerals.

And that is all I have.  Thank you.  Link to Audio.  2:28 PM,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Does that mean they are harmful to your body or just harmful in terms of being nutritionally deficient?

Psychic Focus said...

@ 4:25 PM: I see it as harmful in wasted calories with lack of nutrition... Your body is starved of nourishment after eating and you never get a feeling of being satisfied because your body is lacking.

Anonymous said...

Does the same apply to infrared ovens (Nuwave oven is one example)? Are they safe?

Psychic Focus said...

@6:55 PM: They feel safer, but they still alter the chemical composition of food. It does not feel toxic though, so maybe a better alternative to microwaves.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for confirming that it's true when microwave denature all the protein and nutrients similar to irridating can food with gamma ray Cobalt 60.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this work that you do. It feels important to me at this time of changes. I am wondering what you might sense about the effect of GMO foods on other inhabitants of the earth, specifically, I wonder what the god Pan might say about the effect of, say, tomatoes mixed with fish DNA on fairies, elves, devas and the like?

MySeedz said...

Thank you for sharing your insight! On similar lines I always wondered about chemical fertilizer vs organic fertilizer and how it affects the nutrition value of produce. The organic tastes way better and there must be a reason. You can buy non-GMO seeds from MySeedz (http://www.MySeedz.com)