Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I may have found an ancient artifact hidden somewhere in the woods through astral projection. However, I haven't been able to lacate it until now, so if you can pick up on any objects hidden underground in the photos, please let me know, please describe the object itself (size, shape, material) and location (depth in the ground, possible cavern, location on the map below). There is also a real strange (out-of-place) rock nearby. If you could tell me what you pick up on it, would be great. the pictures can be seen here: http://digitall-angell.livejournal.com/5124.html

I may have found an ancient artifact hidden somewhere in the woods through astral projection.
However, I haven't been able to lacate it until now, so if you can pick up on any objects hidden underground in the photos, please let me know, please describe the object itself (size, shape, material) and location (depth in the ground, possible cavern, location on the map below). There is also a real strange (out-of-place) rock nearby. If you could tell me what you pick up on it, would be great. the pictures can be seen here: http://digitall-angell.livejournal.com/5124.html




8:01 PM - The first image that I am getting, is that of a like and alien spacecraft.  I feel as though it might have landed at this spot.  When I looked at the picture of the large out of place rock, I felt like I could almost see hands resting on it.  Long narrow hands, three fingers on each hand, and I feel that if he inspected this rock, you might see that the moss does not even grow properly in that area or the rock, you might even see the outline of the hands on the moss on the rock.....I also keep getting the image of a grave, possibly and alien skull might be there which is strange because I would feel the military would have every possible remnant of that.  I am also getting a vision of something buried with it, and it looks like a metallic trident.  But the staff on the trident, is bent like a cork screw and I think they slide their arm into it...I am getting a year when I ask it is saying 427 and I think it is AD I do not think it is BC.  I am seeing a grouping of what look like Native Americans, they look like they are clustered around this ship, they are cautious and scared looking, like their expressions on their faces.  But when the first alien got of the ship, when it stretched it's arms up, it gave the appearance of webbing between it's torso and it arms, which gave it the appearance of wings.  And at that point, when it did that, the Indians completely freaked out and attacked it, and I believe that is how it died.  And then from that point forward I am actually seeing a battle ensure between this native american tribe and alien tribe and then the aliens left.  But I believe only one alien died.  But several of the Indians died, like 40 to 50.  Yeah I am trying to feel how deep it feels.
Q-If the aliens left, do you still feel there is ship or just a head?
A-Oh no, they left in their ship, this place was just a landing sight initially.
Q-Is the Alien or Indians buried there.
A-The spot that this guy has honed in on is the one where the alien is.
Q-Is his whole body or just his skull.
A-His whole body and that trident.
Q-How deep?
A-I want to say like 20 feet, I mean it is pretty deep.  I am actually getting a visual of the Indians burying it there, and burying it extremely deep because they thought of it as being some demon or some bad omen.  I also kept seeing some kind of red dusk, like I do not know if there is some really red dirt, or something really red around there.
Q-Is there anything you got?
A-There is something about that moss that is growing all over it, I feel like if it was tested, they would find some really  weird chemicals in it.  I do not think it is like normal moss.  I also feel like there is a lot of magnetism there, like if you took and EMF meter, it would have really strange results.
Q-Is the 20 ft hole, dug straight or at an angle.
A-I would say straight down, directly under the rock pile.   And I just heard in my mind that if and when you handle those rocks you wear gloves.
Q-What is the trident, a weapon?  How did you see the battle play out?
A-Initially the trident was just on his arm, he was not trying to cause problems, it was the way he presented himself.  And the battle is very physical but it was more hands on, not with weapons.  And I am also hearing in my  mind that you need to be cautious who you tell about this area and be cautious of who you tell about you find in it.
Q-Do you see this person, digging up the body.
A-Yes
Q-Where did the rocks come from
A-The Indians put them on there after they buried it.  It was done as part of a ceremony is how my mind is playing it out.
Q-If he does find the trident, what purpose did it serve if not a weapon.
A-I can not tell, but what I did see was as this thing put it's arms up, the trident had like electric bouncing between the tines on the top.
Q-Is it dangerous?
A-I would definitely wear gloves while he is handling it, my impression is that there is some kind of residue that is on it that is like a toxin.  He may even where one of those mask while digging.
Q-Can you try pinpoint the location on the larger overhead map?
A-Yeah I can try, show me it.  I feel like here, more specifically here or here,  I feel more like here 80%, I am like 20% of here. 8:31 PM Link to Audio
Update: Aug 13, 2012 at 8:11 PM - Answer to follow up questions.
Q-Are you sure about the depth?
A-I just got the number 17, so I think it is at least 17 feet deep, or 17-20 feet deep.
Q-Is it in a cave of sorts or completely covered with ground?
A-Where is laying is on a bed of rocks, I do not see a cave around for that purpose.  It was not placed in a natural cavity, it was dug out they laid down rocks, they laid the body on top, they had a ceremony standing around it, and then then they covered it up with dirt, and then piled rocks on the top of the dirt.  It is like a little mound of rock.s
Q-How large is the metallic trident?
A-I would say between 2-3 feet.
Q-Does anybody know it is there and if so are they guarding it.
A-I do not feel like anyone knows it is there.  I feel like the land owners may not want you on their land, but it has noting to do with what is buried there, they just do not want you on their land.
Q-Is it in a container or by  itself?
A-I think it is still jammed on the aliens arm.
Q-Can you concentrate on the map, and tell the country or at least the continent.
A-Hmm.. Give me a minute..I feel like it is here in the United States.  When I ask, I am seeing a white bird flying around, and it is like flying on top of North America, then over South America, then it flys back over North America.  My gut is that it is in the United States probably out West, but I do not have a specific pinpoint though.  I am just going to stick with that.  8:22 PM. Link to Audio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is really not bad for starters! >;)

you got the map location completely right (its in the 80% circle)!

however, 20 feet is a long way to dig :((
are you sure about this depth?
is it in a cave of sorts or completely covered with ground?
how large is the metallic trident?
is it in a container or just by itself?
does anybody know its there (and is guarding it)?

also, please concentrate on the map and tell me which country you feel this is in, or at least which continent.

if you dont mind doing this type of work again, here's another possible artifact that you may find interesting. please refer to the instructions on page:

http://digitall-angell.livejournal.com/5569.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS REALLY FUN! :)))

PsychicFocus said...

I posted an update to this with your follow up questions. Thanks.